Liked Posts:
LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8pxMXiYaNk</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do find the Super Bowl a rather joyous and happy occasion, so it is rather gay to me!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have 10 $50 bets on novelty props today!</p>

</p>

LETS GO TAILS!!!!</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
Yep this year's super bowl is totally gay. Broncos slaughter seattle, not even close contest. Fuck both teams though.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whats the over/under on how many times Manning says "Omaha" during the snap count.</p>

</p>

Will Sherman explode again in a post game interview?</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="220659" data-time="1391373991">
<div>

Whats the over/under on how many times Manning says "Omaha" during the snap count.</p>

</p>

Will Sherman explode again in a post game interview?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

27.5 is the O/U for Omaha.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220661" data-time="1391374357">
<div>

27.5 is the O/U for Omaha.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'll take the over.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="220652" data-time="1391367980">
<div>

Yep this year's super bowl is totally gay. Broncos slaughter seattle, not even close contest. Fuck both teams though.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Good call... :lol:</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
that game was totally fun for the betting community otherwise it was a fucking nightmare of a game.  unless one was a seahawks fan of course. game was ...eer we all know what it was..a one sided slaughtering. half time show was a typical super bowl schlocky fluff fest and even the pre game show was garbage where they maybe talked about the two teams involved for a total of twenty minutes while the rest of the pre game was used to hype up fox as a network and to make sure no one has yet forgotten about 9/11..throw in a bad oreilly obama interview and you have a giant ball of pre game show garbage that had very little to do with football. i heard even the commercials sucked.</p>

</p>

happy for seattle but as a spectacle this superbowl has to be one of the worst i ever seen. i would be interested in seeing what the ratings where throughout the game and how many people turned away after the quick seattle score in the third quarter which officially ended the game.</p>

</p>

im trying to not be such a negative person but fuck me i keep getting fed such boring wholesome fluffy shit these days by the mainstream entertainment industry which i wouldnt mind if it wasnt shoved down my throat everywhere. of course that has nothing to do with the actual game on the field..that was just a defense kicking the shit out of an over rated afc team.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="220674" data-time="1391401294">
<div>

Good call... :icon-lol:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I am a superhero I pick the losing team of the Super Bowl, I'm like 0-10</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="220679" data-time="1391404282">
<div>

that game was totally fun for the betting community otherwise it was a fucking nightmare of a game.  unless one was a seahawks fan of course. game was ...eer we all know what it was..a one sided slaughtering. half time show was a typical super bowl schlocky fluff fest and even the pre game show was garbage where they maybe talked about the two teams involved for a total of twenty minutes while the rest of the pre game was used to hype up fox as a network and to make sure no one has yet forgotten about 9/11..throw in a bad oreilly obama interview and you have a giant ball of pre game show garbage that had very little to do with football. i heard even the commercials sucked.</p>

</p>

happy for seattle but as a spectacle this superbowl has to be one of the worst i ever seen. i would be interested in seeing what the ratings where throughout the game and how many people turned away after the quick seattle score in the third quarter which officially ended the game.</p>

</p>

im trying to not be such a negative person but fuck me i keep getting fed such boring wholesome fluffy shit these days by the mainstream entertainment industry which i wouldnt mind if it wasnt shoved down my throat everywhere. of course that has nothing to do with the actual game on the field..that was just a defense kicking the shit out of an over rated afc team.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I like both teams. But yeah, I agree with most of this. This superbowl sucked for holiday reasons. Even as a football fan, it was lopsided and sucked. The bottom line is the entertainment value for a casual fan was extremely low, and yes the commercials sucked.</p>

</p>

But if you were a Seattle fan, god damn they had to be the happiest bunch of fans the NFL has ever seen.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
The problem I have with Super Bowls is they are one and done. We have all seen games where the better team did not win for whatever reason. I will always be a fan of the series playoff format. That way the better team typically wins.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
YA, how many people sit and watch all of that pregame? It was a bad year for the commercials. I really thought Denver would win. Not to take anytbing away from Seattle but I thought the reffs let a lot of defensive holding go that would normally be called in a regular season game.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked the halftime show. I stopped watching after the first play. I stopped checking in when it was a blow out. </p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="220685" data-time="1391407914">
<div>

I like both teams. But yeah, I agree with most of this. This superbowl sucked for holiday reasons. Even as a football fan, it was lopsided and sucked. The bottom line is the entertainment value for a casual fan was extremely low, and yes the commercials sucked.</p>

</p>

But if you were a Seattle fan, god damn they had to be the happiest bunch of fans the NFL has ever seen.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I am.  it was a great fuckin' night!</p>

</p>

GO (SEA)HAWKS!!!!</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty dominant defense, and very young. The real Super bowl was them vs the niners.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't watch it.  Didn't want to watch it.  The only thing that would have made me want to tune in would have been if the GWAR would have played halftime.</p>

</p>

Other than that I found out what was happening by listening to the neighbor's cheers reverberate through my apartment.  No biggie, though they had to put up with me last June :). </p>

</p>

Plus, there were small-scale riots in Seattle from what I hear.  Nothing like 1991 where the Bulls won their 1st and certianly nothing like 2011 when Vancouver got torched.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Is this really old Andy Milainiockidkdis?</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="220716" data-time="1391451449">
<div>

Is this really old Andy Milainiockidkdis?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

It is! I think he was 42 when he made this.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="220715" data-time="1391449791">
<div>

Didn't watch it.  Didn't want to watch it.  The only thing that would have made me want to tune in would have been if the GWAR would have played halftime.</p>

</p>

Other than that I found out what was happening by listening to the neighbor's cheers reverberate through my apartment.  No biggie, though they had to put up with me last June :icon-smile:. </p>

</p>

Plus, there were small-scale riots in Seattle from what I hear.  Nothing like 1991 where the Bulls won their 1st and certianly nothing like 2011 when Vancouver got torched.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

imagine the size of that slave pit if gwar did the half time show. would be epic.</p>