2014 Superbowl (Is gay?)

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="220744" data-time="1391461059">
<div>

imagine the size of that slave pit if gwar did the half time show. would be epic.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Not just that, but you remember the ourcry when Janet Jackson's tit was on display? </p>

</p>

Imagine the outcry if GWAR played BDF!  It would have been epic!</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="220750" data-time="1391462867">
<div>

Not just that, but you remember the ourcry when Janet Jackson's tit was on display? </p>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

lol oh hellllls yah!! </p>

</p>

and if the producers wanted to please the lame crowd who cant detect sarcasm and humor in gwar they could do a duet with cher or someone like that for a number. </p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="220750" data-time="1391462867">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

HAHAHAH!!!! NIIIIIIPPPPPLEEEEE!!!</p>

</p>

darthvadernooo.jpg
</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="220755" data-time="1391465205">
<div>

lol oh hellllls yah!! </p>

</p>

and if the producers wanted to please the lame crowd who cant detect sarcasm and humor in gwar they could do a duet with cher or someone like that for a number. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Oh man, Could you picture Cher, or the most famous female vocalist du jure doing Slymenstra's vocals to "Fire in the Loins?"</p>

</p>

Thank you so much for inadvertantly putting that image in my head. :D</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="220639" data-time="1391358870">
<div>

I do find the Super Bowl a rather joyous and happy occasion, so it is rather gay to me!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

ku-xlarge.gif
</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1391645712" data-cid="221046" data-author="Mikita's Helmet">

ku-xlarge.gif
</p></blockquote>

LOL!!!!