Eddie O offered the Canes head coaching job

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On am 1000 this morning Dan Mcneal asked Eddie about it and Eddie would not deny or would he say he was not interested in the job. They also talked about how he left the Penguins coaching job and he thinks he has something to prove because he doesn't feel he was able to prove he can be a successful NHL coach.

If this is true, please take the job Eddie.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="229271" data-time="1399919054">
<div>

On am 1000 this morning Dan Mcneal asked Eddie about it and Eddie would not deny or would he say he was not interested in the job. They also talked about how he left the Penguins coaching job and he thinks he has something to prove because he doesn't feel he was able to prove he can be a successful NHL coach.

If this is true, please take the job Eddie.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yes please, get off the airwaves.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I hope he does take it, but honestly.... Which gig is better? His broadcasting gig where he gets to cherry pick the best national broadcasts and then come home and get drunk with Pat in the booth all the time. Or a bad coaching gig at a deadend franchise? (I say this because I believe their new owner has some shady past wall street dealings or something like that?)</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="229271" data-time="1399919054">

If this is true, please take the job Eddie.</p></blockquote>

Dan McNeil isn't on am 1000. He's on 670 the score

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got me, he was formerly on am 1000 and fought with Harry Tienowitz constantly and now they're both gone. So I can't keep up with where he is working.

While I have your attention, please try and keep it together regardless of how the Rangers do in game 7.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
him leaving the booth would be <span style="color:rgb(37,37,37);font-family:sans-serif;">tremendously tremendous</span></p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I hope he takes the job EEEEEEMEEEEEDIATELY!</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<div>

If this is true, please take the job Eddie.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

He left the job?</p>

I thought he was fired.

I guess his accomplishments were that his team got the #1 pick.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
In the name of all that is holy, take the fucking job you piece of shit.  If you don't take the job, please drown in a puddle of tuberculosis.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dan McNeil of "AM 670 the Score" should have had violin music playing at one point while they were lamenting over Eddie's failure as head coach.  </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="229290" data-time="1399929673">

Dan McNeal should have had violin music playing at one point while they were lamenting over Eddie's failure as head coach.
</p></blockquote>

Dan McNeil of wgn AM 720?

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would think that he would be interested in it.  Maybe not as stable as the announcing gig, but probably more money.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't know what's funnier, Eddie as a coach or Stu actually knowing something.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I don't know why he would take a job like that.... I'd offer it to Barry Trotz first if anything. 

</p>

But hey if it gets him off the airwaves, then so be it. I'm fine with that. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="229303" data-time="1399931838">
<div>

I would think that he would be interested in it.  Maybe not as stable as the announcing gig, but probably more money.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Are you sure about that? I mean, his split gig as feature on NBC and every day on CSN has to be pretty good if Doc is getting by on just the NBC gig. haha</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
We saw him in Minny last Friday. He looks terrible. The road is beating him silly, especially in the playoffs. I don't mind him so much on the national broadcast. </p>