WCF: Kings vs. Blackhawks (SERIES DISCUSSION)

Who will win this match up?

• Blackhawks in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackhawks in 6

• Blackhawks in 5

• Blackhawks in 4

• Kings win the series

• Total voters

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Going Hawks in 7. I'm worried about any potential NBC backlash.</p>

</p>

Plus, the idea of winning at home... why not do it again? :)</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Hawks in 7. They are due for a 7 game series and this is the actual cup series because those 2 shit fraud teams in the East don't have a chance against the Hawks or Kings.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
wtf is with the schedule?</p>

</p>

Game 1 - Sunday</p>

Game 2 - Wednesday</p>

Game 3 - Saturday</p>

</p>

what the fuck? </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Okay I will admit I am a little concerned with this series. Im concerned because Gaborik is playing defense...may not be doing it like an all star but hes doing it the best he ever has. That deal just set balance through all the Kings forward lines. THey have kinks on defense I hope the Hawks can exploit but their offensive lines kind of got me a little nervous. The way Saad and Sharp have played and with the injury to Shaw the Kings can match the Hawks forward lines...yah i said it and im serious.  `This isn`t the same Kings team that the Hawks played last year. Home ice is nice as the Hawks have been playing awesome on it but at the same time the Kings have been playing pretty damn good hockey on the road.</p>

</p>

As for their travel now after playing within california for 2 rounds. Wont effect them one bit. I hear way too much blabber about travel time effecting teams. I call bullshit on that one in the playoffs. Kings aren`t tired from the long series they have played in either...well they sure the fuck didnt look like it in game 7 against the Ducks. Ducks looked tired..Kings looked like a fresh team having fun.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
WAAAAHHHHHHH Crybaby pisspants TCD is worried... WAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
LA's defense is beat to SHIT. Look at their six defensemen, and tell me why the Hawks should be worried...</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="229976" data-time="1400308008">

LA's defense is beat to SHIT. Look at their six defensemen, and tell me why the Hawks should be worried...</p></blockquote>
Don't try to convince me of anything... last time I checked Sutter's job is safe you snake@!!!!!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="229976" data-time="1400308008">
<div>

LA's defense is beat to SHIT. Look at their six defensemen, and tell me why the Hawks should be worried...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

They also have the leagues 2 leading point getters in the playoffs and the goal leader and a goalie who can play lights out when he decides to. Also one of the leagues best coaches. Match the Hawks fairly well on special teams also (although the Hawks PK is lights out). PLUS they have massive momentum and confidence right now...dangerous.</p>

</p>

Hawks better not walk into this series thinking it`s going to be a cake walk. Sure some Hawk players aren`t feeling 100% either right now. Not sure how boner filled the Hawks defense has been these playoffs either. We got our own holes. NOt saying the Hawks shouldnt win the series and i strongly believe they will. But it`s not going to be a easy. As I said this is the real cup final those two teams in the East have nothing on either the Hawks or Kings.</p>

</p>

You will have fun this series Pez because Q will be outcoached a few times as he often is.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Nothing is EVER easy in the NHL playoffs. I don't believe in momentum or confidence carrying over from round to round. Once the puck drops in a new series, all bets are off.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="229970" data-time="1400303676">
<div>

wtf is with the schedule?</p>

</p>

Game 1 - Sunday</p>

Game 2 - Wednesday</p>

Game 3 - Saturday</p>

</p>

what the fuck? </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Bet the Kings love that schedule.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="229963" data-time="1400296194">
<div>

I'm worried about any potential NBC backlash.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Right!</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
By no means is it going to be easy. The rounds become progressively harder as the Hawks move on. But still think the Hawks can win the Kings. They've had great success against the team lately. It's probably safe to say that it will at least go to 6 if not 7 games.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks in 6</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxzus" data-cid="229988" data-time="1400343128">
<div>

Hawks are -170 for the series...Kings +150</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

What does that mean?</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="229992" data-time="1400345899">

What does that mean?</p></blockquote>
Hawks are favorites.

You have to bet $170 to win $100.

Kings are dogs.

You have to bet $100 to win $150.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="229994" data-time="1400346051">
<div>

Hawks are favorites.

You have to bet $170 to win $100.

Kings are dogs.

You have to bet $100 to win $150.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I figured it was the betting line, but I didn't know how that worked.</p>