WCF: Kings vs. Blackhawks (SERIES DISCUSSION)

Who will win this match up?

• Blackhawks in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackhawks in 6

• Blackhawks in 5

• Blackhawks in 4

• Kings win the series

• Total voters

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
Regarding 1971 vs this one...the 71 loss bothered me more over the years. I thought of it every time we did not win until 2010. I was only 7 in 71 so it did not buig me much then but it kept digging at me over the years.</p>

</p>

Regarding the long goal, Tony was always weak on long shot because contact lenses were not as good back then and he was really near-sighted. He was awesome in close though.</p>

</p>

I thought this Hawks/Kings series was exciting but in no way was it well-played, IMO. Most of the goals were brutal mistakes and / or broken plays and / or atrocious goaltending. Several more were deflected into teams' own goal on misguided attempts to block shots. For that reason I give then Rangers a better chance to win than most people I talk to.</p>

</p>

Regarding us us not playing a puck possession game...no idea. We had so many unforced icings and turnovers it was painful watching. We also had the winger too far up the wall all the time making it too easy for opponent D to pressure the receiver of the ring-around pass, resulting in us not getting the puck out of our end. We did that stuff most all year.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they keep at their clip of 40% Cup wins... they'll have another 2 in the next 5 years.</p>

</p>

While I am disappointed they lost... it's still pretty damn impressive what we've seen as fans the last half decade.</p>

</p>

4/10 wouldn't too bad?</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="231758" data-time="1401923847">
<div>

If they keep at their clip of 40% Cup wins... they'll have another 2 in the next 5 years.</p>

</p>

While I am disappointed they lost... it's still pretty damn impressive what we've seen as fans the last half decade.</p>

</p>

4/10 wouldn't too bad?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

+1</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
4/6 conference finals. 2/4 in conference finals... that's not bad. Some fans don't even know what a division title looks like let alone a conference final.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
A Stanley cup win this year would have put us up there with the Oilers teams that antagonized me in the 1980's</p>

I think that's why losing game 7 bothers me so much.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
sOA2eTqb.gif
</p>