TGDT: WCF Game 3 - 5/24 Kings (1) vs. (1) Blackhawks 7:00PM NBC

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Maybe I should have purpled that? LOL</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Tough to tell these days. Lots of bad hockey thoughts regarding Handzus.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I personally thought the Cubs were wearing Hawk jerseys last night. </p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
I am seeing a tired team with no heart (sure JT busted his ass last night but he wears the C). They are just going through the motions most of the time it seems. As much as I'd like to see these guys win back to back championships I don't see it happening, we lack drive, just like we did after winning the cup in 2010. The next season we were pretty flat, seems to be more of the same</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="230572" data-time="1401032565">

I am seeing a tired team with no heart (sure JT busted his ass last night but he wears the C). They are just going through the motions most of the time it seems. As much as I'd like to see these guys win back to back championships I don't see it happening, we lack drive, just like we did after winning the cup in 2010. The next season we were pretty flat, seems to be more of the same</p></blockquote>
I don't think it's fair to compare it to the team after 2010. It was a shell of the team that won it, not like this year where most parts are back. The problem is just that the parts that are back are old and broken down and can't match the performance they had last year.
It would be a damn shame if they failed to get to the SCF for a chance to repeat. Especially when it's so close. On the other hand, in perspective, getting back to the conference finals is a big achievement regardless.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="230531" data-time="1400983924">

maybe it's Trev that's the manlet...</p></blockquote>

No, I'm 5 11", 240, taller than Pez.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
The biggest thing IMO is going 0-4 on the PP. We score atleast 1 goal, it's a totally different game.

Put Kane and Toews back together with Bickell. This would allow Hossa and Sharp to play against LAs 2nd d pair but allow Kane and Toews to work their magic.

Gotta win game 4 if they want a chance.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="230576" data-time="1401034243">
<div>

The biggest thing IMO is going 0-4 on the PP. We score atleast 1 goal, it's a totally different game.

Put Kane and Toews back together with Bickell. This would allow Hossa and Sharp to play against LAs 2nd d pair but allow Kane and Toews to work their magic.

Gotta win game 4 if they want a chance.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

This!</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Get Sharp off the fucking point on the PP. Are we just going to sit here and act like Seabrook doesn't have a booming shot from the point, and that he isn't playoff magic?</p>

</p>

BTK should be the first PP line hands down</p>

</p>

second could be Saad-Smith-Hossa.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="230574" data-time="1401033757">
<div>

I don't think it's fair to compare it to the team after 2010. It was a shell of the team that won it, not like this year where most parts are back. The problem is just that the parts that are back are old and broken down and can't match the performance they had last year.

It would be a damn shame if they failed to get to the SCF for a chance to repeat. Especially when it's so close. On the other hand, in perspective, getting back to the conference finals is a big achievement regardless.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Regardless of being a shell of a team in 2010-2011 Keith admitted his heart wasn't in it. The core was the same then and it is the same now and I am seeing very similar parallels</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="230572" data-time="1401032565">

I am seeing a tired team with no heart (sure JT busted his ass last night but he wears the C). They are just going through the motions most of the time it seems. As much as I'd like to see these guys win back to back championships I don't see it happening, we lack drive, just like we did after winning the cup in 2010. The next season we were pretty flat, seems to be more of the same</p></blockquote>

They have plenty of heart. They also have a coach that insists on playing less talented players.

Bollig and Handzus are worthless garbage and shouldn't be in the NHL, but Q-Less doesn't have the guts to admit that he's been wrong all year about those fucks.

Quenneville is an obstinant asshole.