</p>

lol</p>

</p>

GO RANGERS!!</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
No more Handzus thank you very much. Roszy can go too. More youngsters in and go from there. If the right player at the right price for the #2 center position becomes available as a FA or trade then go for it.

Oh yeah, forgot about Versteeg. I say give him one more shot and if he fails, ship him out, I am sure someone will give a low pick for him.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Kane and Toews, final year of their current contracts next season. How much will they demand to stay in Chicago?</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<p style="margin-left:40px;">Versteeg has 2 more years and 2.2 mil per. Actually a cap friendly contract.</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">I think Florida is paying most of it too</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="231532" data-time="1401682469">
<div>

</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">Versteeg has 2 more years and 2.2 mil per. Actually a cap friendly contract.</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">I think Florida is paying most of it too</p>

</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

2.2 is the cap hit, Florida is covering half of what was a 4.4 mil contract</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
TERAVAINEN_TEUVO_01_12.jpg
</p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="231533" data-time="1401682569">
<div>

Sign St Louis</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Do you really think we have the money for the entire team?</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jaxhawksfan" data-cid="231541" data-time="1401686361">
<div>

Do you really think we have the money for the entire team?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Probably now that Miller is going to Vancouver.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="231530" data-time="1401682406">

Kane and Toews, final year of their current contracts next season. How much will they demand to stay in Chicago?</p></blockquote>
Wouldn't be surprised to see a re-signing happen sometime during next year. Or maybe even later this summer, the Crawford deal sort of popped out of nowhere. I just hope they don't demand too much, even if they deserve to get premium money, but leave something on the table to help the team stay competitive. They will regardless get fuck you money. They could ask for $10M/year easily, but I hope they settle for something closer to $8.5M/year.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="231546" data-time="1401687147">

Caps going up... everyone relax.</p></blockquote>
Much less than previously expected due to the CAD going to shit. Although the new Canadian TV deal should help somewhat but I believe that gets calculated into the 15/16 cap. I wouldn't be surprised to see a small purge happening in the Hawks future, perhaps a face that we've become used to the last couple of years will get shipped out.

I do hope next years Hawks will be more balanced and deeper than this years. The Hawks felt slightly off-kilter the whole season, perhaps to the lacking depth or the wrong players being present. But despite that they were so close to defending that Cup in the finals, so the core is good and still hitting its prime.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I'll say what I said after we lost to Phoenix in 2012</p>

</p>

"Addition by Subtraction"</p>

</p>

Zeus, Brookbank, Rozival, Versteeg GONE</p>

</p>

Sharp-Toews-Hossa</p>

Saad-Teuvo-Kane</p>

Bickell-Shaw-Morin</p>

Smith-Kruger-Bollig</p>

</p>

Keith-Seabrook</p>

Hammer-Oduya</p>

Leddy-????</p>

</p>

once we get back to rolling four lines, we will be dominating the league. Hate to admit my wife was right at anything, but gotta admit I would have taken Frolik over Versteeg hands down!</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="231548" data-time="1401687942">
<div>

Much less than previously expected due to the CAD going to shit. Although the new Canadian TV deal should help somewhat but I believe that gets calculated into the 15/16 cap. I wouldn't be surprised to see a small purge happening in the Hawks future, perhaps a face that we've become used to the last couple of years will get shipped out.

I do hope next years Hawks will be more balanced and deeper than this years. The Hawks felt slightly off-kilter the whole season, perhaps to the lacking depth or the wrong players being present. But despite that they were so close to defending that Cup in the finals, so the core is good and still hitting its prime.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Bye bye Sharp.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="231549" data-time="1401687977">
<div>

I'll say what I said after we lost to Phoenix in 2012</p>

</p>

"Addition by Subtraction"</p>

</p>

Zeus, Brookbank, Rozival, Versteeg GONE</p>

</p>

Sharp-Toews-Hossa</p>

Saad-Teuvo-Kane</p>

Bickell-Shaw-Morin</p>

Smith-Kruger-Bollig</p>

</p>

Keith-Seabrook</p>

Hammer-Oduya</p>

Leddy-????</p>

</p>

once we get back to rolling four lines, we will be dominating the league. Hate to admit my wife was right at anything, but gotta admit I would have taken Frolik over Versteeg hands down!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

What are you talking about?  Sharp is going to go to Florida and win them a cup before the Hawks ever win one again</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="231552" data-time="1401688389">

Bye bye Sharp.</p></blockquote>
Nope. Don't see it. Although considering he just had a career year he could fetch a high price. But he's a core guy and feels like he's a very important piece in the room for this team and shipping him out so soon after he signed his new deal with two small kids would look bad on the team. Bickell is the one that is more likely to get shipped out, along with Versteeg, Roszy, Oduya and Leddy (although still think he has potential to be solid top D).

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
And the fact that he led the league in conference finals game 7 goals should help his case too.</p>