2014 World Cup

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="231851" data-time="1402087828">
<div>

Germany rocked by Reus injury against Armenia</p>

</p>

The Borussia Dortmund star was clearly in pain after twisting his left ankle and had to be replaced by Lukas Podolski - a concern with the World Cup less than a week away</p>

Germany are sweating on the fitness of Marco Reus after the attacker was forced off injured in Friday night's friendly against Armenia.

The Borussia Dortmund attacker had to be helped from the field by medics after suffering an apparent ankle injury just a minute before the end of the first half of the game in Mainz.

Reus had been left screaming on the ground in agony following a heavy challenge from Armenia midfielder Artur Yedigaryan.

Germany have yet to confirm the exact nature of the injury but Reus' withdrawal will be of major concern to coach Joachim Low.

The 25-year-old had been considered a certain starter for his country's World Cup opener against Portugal on June 16.

Low will perhaps, though, take some consolation from the fact that Reus' replacement against Armenia, Lukas Podolski, proved his enduring worth to the national team by setting up the opening goal for Andre Schurrle.</p>

</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Reus too?!? Wow</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Deadliest Man Alive" data-cid="232074" data-time="1402544605">
<div>

That is HUGE against France. </p>

</p>

Sucks too, Ribery is a favorite of mine. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You like French Mexicans you racist????</p>

</p>

Dante I thought you were one of the smartest guys on this board (seriously) and then you go ahead and do something like this.... liking the French Mexicans.... ugh.</p>

</p>

GO GERMAN MEXICANS!!!</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="231999" data-time="1402375035">
<div>

P.S. Mario Balotelli will eat your asshole after he rapes it. Esp now that there is doubt that he will be a starter. Much like the Euro cup he will get called in and lead his team to the final once the Italian coaches stop being afraid of the black man.</p>

</p>

problem with Italy is the same as 4 years ago....OLD!! Team is fucking old!!! Outside of 2 or 3 young legs like Balotelli the roster is full of middle 30 year olds. Fuckers aren't going to be able to handle the south american climate and air let alone the 20 year olds running past them while flipping the bird.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Balotelli is overrated GARBAGE! GARBAGE I SAY! He's a nutbag! Wasnt Mourinho that said he was "uncoachable"?</p>

</p>

NOT a fan.  </p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="232077" data-time="1402544713">
<div>

You like French Mexicans you racist????</p>

</p>

Dante I thought you were one of the smartest guys on this board (seriously) and then you go ahead and do something like this.... liking the French Mexicans.... ugh.</p>

</p>

GO GERMAN MEXICANS!!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I guess I do! Ribery to me is THE premier back/wing in the world. There is some agreement world-wide, <cough>BestUEFAPlayer<cough></p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Deadliest Man Alive" data-cid="232078" data-time="1402544843">
<div>

Balotelli is overrated GARBAGE! GARBAGE I SAY! He's a nutbag! Wasnt Mourinho that said he was "uncoachable"?</p>

</p>

NOT a fan.  </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Hes incredibly overrated but what he does is bring power upfront and the Italians need power upfront. Like always the team rides on Pirlo and the way he controls the midfield...he's just too old now though as he showed with Juventus in the champions league last year. I have little faith that the aged Italians will get beyond the quarter finals. Just too old all around. But its a team that can surprise if their backfield is organized. Gigi isn't the same Gigi anymore between those goal posts so that full back group really needs to be as tight as ever and they can't be affording sloppy take downs within the box anymore. Gigi can't handle penalty kicks like he used to.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
And he has those gay tribal stripes on his back.... every thing about the guy makes me angry.... least of which is his skin color.  Just don't like the guy.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Deadliest Man Alive" data-cid="232079" data-time="1402545010">
<div>

I guess I do! Ribery to me is THE premier back/wing in the world. There is some agreement world-wide, <cough>BestUEFAPlayer<cough></p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Go fuck yourself.</p>

</p>

This is war now you Ribery loving dick!!!! </p>

</p>

No player I dislike more......hes great........but hes up there with Ronaldo as a player I just want to see burn...oh wait.......bad joke</p>

</p>

</p>

sorry</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Year of Germany Prowess this year.</p>

</p>

Spain? Overrated. Their ticky-tacki-rutti-fruiti style of football is played out and beatable. Who are they gonna use for the false 9, Torres?! HAHAHAHA! Spain's reign is done. </p>

</p>

Argentina? I would love to see Messi get a Cup but he doesnt have the support. Although Aguero, Messi, and Higuin is gonna be a MONSTER in the front.</p>

</p>

Brazil? It is Brazil... do they have a weakness? Set pieces MAYBE, and that is diggin deep. </p>

</p>

Dutch, I have them in a chaos role. Van Perise will want to make up for the atrocious ManU year, they never let you touch the ball, and I think everyone on the squad can hit from 30+ yards.</p>

</p>

Italy, yep, pretty old but Pirlo 4 evah. They have SO many threats in the mid from crosses. Doesnt Italy have the highest amount of goals off the head?</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="232082" data-time="1402545636">
<div>

Go fuck yourself.</p>

</p>

</p>

No player I dislike more......hes great........but hes up there with Ronaldo as a player I just want to see burn...oh wait.......bad joke</p>

</p>

</p>

sorry</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO GO RANDY!!!</p>

</p>

Going overboard on a sick joke like your beer gut goes overboard on your pants... fucking lunatic.</p>

</p>

randy.jpg
</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
YES GO GERMANY!!!!  Ozil and Podolski!!!</p>

</p>

I want Ballack out of retirement and lighting it up!!!!</p>

</p>

Go Bundesliga!</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="232080" data-time="1402545358">
<div>

Hes incredibly overrated but what he does is bring power upfront and the Italians need power upfront. Like always the team rides on Pirlo and the way he controls the midfield...he's just too old now though as he showed with Juventus in the champions league last year. I have little faith that the aged Italians will get beyond the quarter finals. Just too old all around. But its a team that can surprise if their backfield is organized. Gigi isn't the same Gigi anymore between those goal posts so that full back group really needs to be as tight as ever and they can't be affording sloppy take downs within the box anymore. Gigi can't handle penalty kicks like he used to.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

When he plays he is AMAZING! But he is such a goofball. And you are right.. Gigi is a shadow of the legend (which still keeps him in the top echelon), and you are right, Pirlo is gettin up there. He was pullin out some dirty tricks this year, although i admit, i did not watch a ton of Juventus this year. </p>

</p>

Is Italy gonna run the 3-5-2 again? SO much fun to watch...</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="232082" data-time="1402545636">
<div>

Go fuck yourself.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

sorry</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! </p>

</p>

Yes, I will take a Ribery dick RIGHT NOW. With pleasure! In my best Maryln Monroe Dress! </p>

</p>

I am a HUGE Ribery fan, always have been. HUGE loss for France. </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I always wait for Germany to get it done again. Been waiting since 1990 for them to win another. Something always gets in there way..that something is usually Argentina, Italy and Brazil!! I have learnt to shut my mouth about "it being Germanys time". Think I have said that the last 4 world cups. Not saying it anymore.</p>

</p>

God damn i hate Brazil. Anyone but Brazil and France please and I am a pretty happy football fan. Fuck Spain can win it again for all I care if it means them beating Brazil and France. </p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="232086" data-time="1402545849">
<div>

YES GO GERMANY!!!!  Ozil and Podolski!!!</p>

</p>

I want Ballack out of retirement and lighting it up!!!!</p>

</p>

Go Bundesliga!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Podolski... Could you watch Arsenal this year and NOT get a man crush?! </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="232089" data-time="1402546173">
<div>

I always wait for Germany to get it done again. Been waiting since 1990 for them to win another. Something always gets in there way..that something is usually Argentina, Italy and Brazil!! I have learnt to shut my mouth about "it being Germanys time". Think I have said that the last 4 world cups. Not saying it anymore.</p>

</p>

God damn i hate Brazil. Anyone but Brazil and France please and I am a pretty happy football fan. Fuck Spain can win it again for all I care if it means them beating Brazil and France. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

New German WC trophy!!!!  LETS GO KRAUTS!!!</p>

</p>

German+american+Bund.png
</p>

</p>

EDIT:  This is a joke btw.... please no one get butthurt... google it, shit.</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="232089" data-time="1402546173">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

We all know Brazil is gonna take it. But like you, fuck Brazil. Argentina, I will root for because if Messi gets one, and while Pele would still have more, Messi to me becomes the greatest footballer who ever lived. But I think we have had this argument before, that I belief I was right again and you were wrong... </p>

</p>

:eek:bscene-sexualvlick:</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="232091" data-time="1402546285">
<div>

New German WC trophy!!!!  LETS GO KRAUTS!!!</p>

</p>

German+american+Bund.png
</p>

</p>

EDIT:  This is a joke btw.... please no one get butthurt... google it, shit.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

<span style="font-size:24px;">WOW DUDE! </span></p>

</p>

<span style="font-size:12px;">Awesome! I lol'd</span></p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I dont think Brazil will win it. I actually will put money on Germany before Brazil (im still not going to say it) Something in my gut tells me they are going to succumb to the pressures of hosting (but my gut is full of bad shit). Im willing to bet Croatia gives them a nice little scare tomorrow. Croatia= not a bad little a squad. Wouldn't be surprised if a big fat draw comes out of that game to be honest.</p>

</p>

Germany plays my fav style of football hands down. I can watch Germany play all day long and be happy. Wish I could say that about my wops but often they fall back into that 4-4-2 and they end up boring the shit out of me and giving me heart problems watching them allow the opponent possession for 70 minutes. THEY BETTER PLAY THE DAMN 3-5-2 every minute and against every team. I dont see much coming up the pipeline for the Italians so they better just put it all out there this world cup. Wont be real contenders again for eons after this one.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="232095" data-time="1402546774">
<div>

I dont think Brazil will win it. I actually will put money on Germany before Brazil (im still not going to say it) Something in my gut tells me they are going to succumb to the pressures of hosting (but my gut is full of bad shit). Im willing to bet Croatia gives them a nice little scare tomorrow. Croatia= not a bad little a squad. Wouldn't be surprised if a big fat draw comes out of that game to be honest.</p>

</p>

Germany plays my fav style of football hands down. I can watch Germany play all day long and be happy. Wish I could say that about my wops but often they fall back into that 4-4-2 and they end up boring the shit out of me and giving me heart problems watching them allow the opponent possession for 70 minutes. THEY BETTER PLAY THE DAMN 3-5-2 every minute and against every team. I dont see much coming up the pipeline for the Italians so they better just put it all out there this world cup. Wont be real contenders again for eons after this one.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Aren't you fucking Irish you idiot?  Don't you dare root for Italy because of the gay Mule... YOU CAN TELL HER I SAID THAT!!!!</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="232097" data-time="1402547612">
<div>

Aren't you fucking Irish you idiot?  Don't you dare root for Italy because of the gay Mule... YOU CAN TELL HER I SAID THAT!!!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I jumped on the Italian football bandwagon waaay before the stinking Mule came along. Having played both keeper and fullback when I played (mostly fullback) I had no choice but to admire the best at those positions and the best at those positions were always the wops. Paolo Maldini baby!!! Best fullback of all time. Grew up fascinated by that guy and how he played the position.</p>