2014 World Cup

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="234310" data-time="1404708302">
<div>

i didnt like the sub goalie for the dutch getting in the faces of the kickers but it worked out i guess. i was told never to beak off to the guys taking the p kicks when i was playing keeper as it just gives them more insentive to strike the ball harder. being a keeper on p kicks is hard enough as it is. i was a little taken back by how the costa ricans, and the dutch for that matter, were placing all the kicks low and mostly to the left of the keepers. no one really challenged high. my fav is when a kicker puts it right down the middle knowing the keeper is going to pick a side and dive. thats the cockiest of all p kicks.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

look at this canadian babbling mexican........ english, do you know punctuations?</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="234311" data-time="1404708307">
<div>

you're better than tennis</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I haven't seen you swing for my balls before... This is an interesting turn of events....</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="234315" data-time="1404708486">
<div>

I haven't seen you swing for my balls before... This is an interesting turn of events....</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Don't you get all sexual you dirty girl.  TCD has you beat.... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="234317" data-time="1404708624">
<div>

stu has squash size balls.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He'll still have to take it like a man. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="234310" data-time="1404708302">
<div>

i didnt like the sub goalie for the dutch getting in the faces of the kickers but it worked out i guess. i was told never to beak off to the guys taking the p kicks when i was playing keeper as it just gives them more insentive to strike the ball harder. being a keeper on p kicks is hard enough as it is. i was a little taken back by how the costa ricans, and the dutch for that matter, were placing all the kicks low and mostly to the left of the keepers. no one really challenged high. my fav is when a kicker puts it right down the middle knowing the keeper is going to pick a side and dive. thats the cockiest of all p kicks.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, some people loved it, some didn't. I honestly didn't think goalies were supposed to be able to do anything but go out there and make saves. I also didn't know that they were allowed to sub. I assume that they had a sub left? I thought they were out but I guess not, or is the other team just allowed to sub a goalie for the kicks?

</p>

I was very surprised that the costa rican players came out and I think the first 4 put it all in the same spot.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
brazil sure did make it close. germany should thank the football gods they came out of that one with the win.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
God Germany is fucking awesome.... best country in the world.</p>

</p>

They are going to spank douchebag Messi or diving Robben turd in the Finals.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
they better not haVe blew their nazi juice in one game as they have before. gotta save some of that shit for the final.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

diving rubben or messi are fucked.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Nice to know that Karma decided to pay a visit yesterday.... :) Go Germany! :)</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
The best German word for yesterday...

Schadenfreude. </p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="234417" data-time="1404918108">
<div>

Germany scored like. .... a Brazilian goals yesterday.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10847-1404832628-18.gif
</p>

</p>

Did you get home safely after watching the match at The Town?</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="234417" data-time="1404918108">
<div>

Germany scored like. .... a Brazilian goals yesterday.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

bOoOoOoOOoOo!</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
At least I used a German word, Stu....</p>