#BanTheStripper

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
New topic amongst Blackhawks fans about changing the atmosphere at the UC during games to be more "female friendly".

3 main points are:

Choose women who don't look like "strippers" during shoot the puck.

Stopping playing "The Stripper" on the organ when the females turn is to shoot.

Force the Ice Crew Girls to wear pants and jackets just like the males in the crew do.

I'm fine with the first two, but the third, give me a break. They are basically cheerleaders, who pick up an ounce of snow during breaks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nQf9KRdlNYonzHDBGMlHp9pfAxhXeUlqRk__2Zaqlyc/viewform

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="235190" data-time="1407431830">
<div>

New topic amongst Blackhawks fans about changing the atmosphere at the UC during games to be more "female friendly".

3 main points are:

Choose women who don't look like "strippers" during shoot the puck.

Stopping playing "The Stripper" on the organ when the females turn is to shoot.

Force the Ice Crew Girls to wear pants and jackets just like the males in the crew do.

I'm fine with the first two, but the third, give me a break. They are basically cheerleaders, who pick up an ounce of snow during breaks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nQf9KRdlNYonzHDBGMlHp9pfAxhXeUlqRk__2Zaqlyc/viewform</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

There should be at least one Asian, Black, Middle Eastern and Hispanic too at all times.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="235193" data-time="1407433521">
<div>

There should be at least one Asian, Black, Middle Eastern and Hispanic too at all times.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

<span style="color:rgb(128,0,128);">And at least one amputee!</span></p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
This type of issue reminds me of one of my favorite daniel tosh jokes:

"Being an ugly woman is like being a man. You're gonna have to work. Yep."

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell those ladies, fair enough, -I- will sacrifice my incredible physique and good-lookingness and I will go scrap ice in a speedo. That way, the ladies have a bag of wet oatmeal to enjoy!</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I have major issues with this topic. So when the cameras are in the dressing rooms and the players are shirtless do the female fans complain about that aspect of pro hockey? Do women not talk about the physical attraction of pro hockey players? No they don't complain about it. Hockey is female friendly and this is just bickering at this point for the sake of bickering. No harm is being done with any of this at all..AT ALL!!</p>

</p>

Lighten up...lighten up!!! There are elements of sexuality in pro sports and both genders get exploited. So fucking tired of the battle of the sexes these days it's becoming far to fucking extreme and spilling into areas where it doesn't belong.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="235207" data-time="1407461315">
<div>

I have major issues with this topic. So when the cameras are in the dressing rooms and the players are shirtless do the female fans complain about that aspect of pro hockey? Do women not talk about the physical attraction of pro hockey players? No they don't complain about it. Hockey is female friendly and this is just bickering at this point for the sake of bickering. No harm is being done with any of this at all..AT ALL!!</p>

</p>

Lighten up...lighten up!!! There are elements of sexuality in pro sports and both genders get exploited. So fucking tired of the battle of the sexes these days it's becoming far to fucking extreme and spilling into areas where it doesn't belong.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

NOW YOU'RE BASHING WOMEN YOU BASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

First Saad.... now all women.</p>

</p>

Wow... you're a piece of work!</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="235209" data-time="1407462096">
<div>

Im mad at the world dude!! Im going goth fuck all this shit. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yea well I'm a goth basher.... NOW WHAT??!?!?!</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
What's funny is that this hashtag picked up no steam whatsoever on twitter besides your typical feminist posts.

The Mule

Liked Posts:
I don't need to say anything here, do I? You know what I'm thinking. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Mule" data-cid="235213" data-time="1407464323">
<div>

I don't need to say anything here, do I? You know what I'm thinking. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"</p>

</p>

(hope you had a good bday though)</p>

The Mule

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="235214" data-time="1407464849">
<div>

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"</p>

</p>

(hope you had a good bday though)</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Wrong!!! Way more articulate sounds of being annoyed.</p>

</p>

But my birthday was super great.</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the NEW ICE GIRLS ANNOUNCED!</p>

</p>

ugly-cheerleaders10_medium.jpg
</p>

</p>

...Taaaalk about mud flaps...mah girl's got em!!!</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
It comes down to jealousy with women.... I want the ice girls to be naked now to piss every single one of them off.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="235207" data-time="1407461315">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

I was going to type something similar to this, but decided against diving in. I just so sick of things that aren't really hurting anyone being nagged at for no reason other than PC agendas</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="235225" data-time="1407516340">

I was going to type something similar to this, but decided against diving in. I just so sick of things that aren't really hurting anyone being nagged at for no reason other than PC agendas</p></blockquote>
If it's truly harming your quality of life, I get that and feel free to want change and be all gung-ho about it.

Mad because they have an ice crew? Not even a big deal on the scope of issues in society.

Want to pick an average woman during shoot the puck? Fine whatever, I really don't care.

Want to change the song that's played? Again, whatever I didn't even realize there was one.

Though, none of those 3 "issues" are even that. Worry about real things like your government, where your taxes are going, your paycheck, you family and friends, health.