The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A great favor from the masses:</p>

</p>

Background to hopefully butter people up:</p>

</p>

I have a buddy who has ball (fuck) cancer. I want to get him a gift and he is a bit wealthy. What i want to give him is a copy of the 2009 Game 6 Vancouver Cuncucks vs Hawks in the GREATEST live hockey game I have ever seen. 7 - 5 with that INCREDIBLE backhand roof shot for the hat trick. Ye'up, now you all remember the game....</p>

</p>

It was my buddy's first live hockey game as we were converting him. </p>

</p>

I have looked everywhere I can look to find it. </p>

</p>

I wanted to find a copy of this so we can get drunk as hell as we were for this amazing hockey game. </p>

</p>

Does anyone... anyone have a lead or a copy of this game? Money is close to no object here for the man/woman that has a copy. </p>

</p>

I also realize how ridiculous it is to even think I could find it. </p>

</p>

Any leads, boys?</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
You could email Comcast or maybe even the NHL and see if they could hook you up.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you know anyone with a contact at Comcast? They have to have 09' games archived, especially that one..</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
pretty sure I have the game on DVD. I'll check when I get home (on the road for business)</p>

</p>

PM me</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was there! Awful officiating and kaner all three goals were sick, none better than the last in the third.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a great 1st game to take someone to!I was at that game and just remembering the atmosphere from it sends tingles up my spine. I had that game saved and lost it. I hope your friend wins this battle.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
You might be able to contact the Hawks media department and see what they can do. I would think for something like this they would help out.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NHL vault at NHL.com.   You can probably stream it and loads of other  classic games for a few bucks.</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you search iTunes?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
This was not only my favorite game ever to have attended but also my best hockey experience ever thanks to the wonderful Stu and Mr. Stu from this board. May have even surpassed my 21st as my most memorable birthday ever.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
First off, I am back. Long summer off...</p>

</p>

Count, I have this on my iTunes, but my computer is unfortunately not working right now, just won't turn on.</p>

</p>

Needless to say, buy it on iTunes. It should still be there, its also the CBC feed. </p>

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="236319" data-time="1412695168">
<div>

This was not only my favorite game ever to have attended but also my best hockey experience ever thanks to the wonderful Stu and Mr. Stu from this board. May have even surpassed my 21st as my most memorable birthday ever.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

If you remember your 21st birfday...you did something wrong. :puke-huge:</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Samurai" data-cid="236351" data-time="1412714497">
<div>

If you remember your 21st birfday...you did something wrong. :puke-huge:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

That's why I say may have even surpassed... I can't remember</p>