Best $600K The Hawks Have Spent?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniel Carcillo again proving tonight that he is a good hockey player... and for only $600k!

Also... sticking up for Kane after the cheap shot.

Are any of you idiots still blind to the facts that I was right about Carcillo?

Seems the Morin fanboys Pez and Variable and crew have been absent for awhile.

Speaking of Morin... does he have a point yet?

GORILLA SALAD RULES!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Then he beats the shit out of the hack McNabb after launching himself into Carcillo down 3-1 with 1 minute left.

OHHHHHHH HELLLLLL YEAAAAA!!!

Pez and Variable you have never looked dumber.

EDIT: Carcillo STILL drew the extra penalty!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yoncewave.gif
</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
:lol:</p>

</p>

Based on Tater's post...I'm guessing Stu is talking about Carcillo. He's been good so far, but I still think it's just a matter of time before he does something stupid. At this point I think it's pretty obvious that the Kruger line is not a 4th line, but a shutdown line. Q expects anyone that plays on that line to pretty much just play defense and nothing else. Explains why he is using Nordstrom there, as he seems to trust him.</p>

</p>

The fourth line right now is Bickell(VOMIT), Shaw, and Carcillo... That's a really expensive fourth line, mostly because of Bickell.. At this point I think ANYONE can provide what Bickell has been providing this season. Bring up Mashinter for a stint and scratch that useless fuck. Maybe send a message to him.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="237466" data-time="1417337848">
<div>

</p>

The fourth line right now is Bickell(VOMIT), Shaw, and Carcillo... That's a really expensive fourth line, mostly because of Bickell.. At this point I think ANYONE can provide what Bickell has been providing this season. Bring up Mashinter for a stint and scratch that useless fuck. Maybe send a message to him.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

This.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice! Actual footage.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="237466" data-time="1417337848">
<div>

</p>

</p>

Based on Tater's post...I'm guessing Stu is talking about Carcillo. He's been good so far, but I still think it's just a matter of time before he does something stupid. At this point I think it's pretty obvious that the Kruger line is not a 4th line, but a shutdown line. Q expects anyone that plays on that line to pretty much just play defense and nothing else. Explains why he is using Nordstrom there, as he seems to trust him.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

It got pretty close to happening in the Anaheim game after Oduya got boarded. When that happened Carcillo jumped off the bench (which I believe is the reason why the Hawks didn't get a full 5 minute power play off the start, because of the too many men penalty) and Shaw, fucking Shaw of all people, physically had to hold him back from doing the typical stupid shit he does. Probably saved him from getting a suspension as well. Sooner or later the other shoe is gonna drop, just like it always does with him. Just a matter of when and how bad will it hurt the Hawks in doing so.  We've seen this movie before, people were saying the same types of things about him his first go around here, he's a "changed" guy. Watch out in the Blues game. Which I really hope Sharp isn't coming back for and if he is, I'm going to feel bad for Saad  probably getting demoted to play with Shaw and Bickell.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="237472" data-time="1417383979">
<div>

It got pretty close to happening in the Anaheim game after Oduya got boarded. When that happened Carcillo jumped off the bench (which I believe is the reason why the Hawks didn't get a full 5 minute power play off the start, because of the too many men penalty) and Shaw, fucking Shaw of all people, physically had to hold him back from doing the typical stupid shit he does. Probably saved him from getting a suspension as well. Sooner or later the other shoe is gonna drop, just like it always does with him. Just a matter of when and how bad will it hurt the Hawks in doing so.  We've seen this movie before, people were saying the same types of things about him his first go around here, he's a "changed" guy. Watch out in the Blues game. Which I really hope Sharp isn't coming back for and if he is, I'm going to feel bad for Saad  probably getting demoted to play with Shaw and Bickell.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

When Carcillo jumped off the bench for an actual line change?????</p>

</p>

Ugh.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gorilla Salad is not a liability until he is.</p>

</p>

It was a close-call in Anaheim, but I see nothing wrong with his play in LA.  McNabb goes for the Cheapshoot, Carcillo gets the best of him and salutes the crowd.</p>

</p>

As long as Carcillo keeps his buffonnery in check (which for the most part he has) I'm fine with him on the ice--much to the chagrin of the Kumbaya Anti-fighting coalition.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Can't argue too much with the recent run the team has been on, hopefully they all keep it up. i don't think I've ever been against him especially at his price, but just because he's playing well now doesn't diminish the fact that he's had some bad antics and injuries in the past. He's definitely not the problem on this team right now, not that there are many..</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he's playing as good now, as he was, when he was in Phoenix, and his offense has been a bonus.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="237495" data-time="1417564711">

I think he's playing as good now, as he was, when he was in Phoenix, and his offense has been a bonus.</p></blockquote>

Don't tell the "real fans" that.

Liked Posts:
Daniel Carcillo again proving tonight that he is a good hockey player... and for only $600k!

Also... sticking up for Kane after the cheap shot.

Are any of you idiots still blind to the facts that I was right about Carcillo?

Seems the Morin fanboys Pez and Variable and crew have been absent for awhile.

Speaking of Morin... does he have a point yet?

GORILLA SALAD RULES!!!

When I want my kids to talk like an intelligent mature adult, I'll show them your posts :sarcasm: :bama: ,:murica: :bearbangbangbang: :poopshoot: :hitler:

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
hahah I think the best part about the merger is all the posts came with it so people get to see a lot of the insanity that was unfiltered IHN and they don't understand a lot of the inside jokes. Or just how drunk Grimson is. At all times.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
hahah I think the best part about the merger is all the posts came with it so people get to see a lot of the insanity that was unfiltered IHN and they don't understand a lot of the inside jokes. Or just how drunk Grimson is. At all times.

99% of all posters here won't get it.

That's the first new meme after the merger.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's my understanding too that it should be in green?