Carmelo Anthony is a douche

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope there are no trade rumors involving us before the trade deadline. I like us the way we are.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We knew Melo was a loser when he picked the money over us. Whatever. Gasol is giving us just as much production (when you take defense into account).

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Can't phone in an NBA Championship.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Can't phone in an NBA Championship.

Rf4ABNy.jpg

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Really thought he would have seen the light and chosen to join the Bulls. Nevertheless, Gasol has been a great pickup at an affordable price and I wouldn't have changed anything we did this off-season.

Pretty funny seeing him flip flop on his decision though. Surely he had to know he wasn't going to win anything in NY for at least another two years.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wonder how the swami Phil is liking his team thus far? Love it. The highest paid, worst performing collection of losers in the NBA.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't believe that Carmelo would waive his no trade clause. He's in the beginning of a new contract and could potentially go to a lot of unfavorable places. To believe that is naive.

By the way, he is playing through a couple of injuries. Naturally, he's not going to be as good right now. Believe it or not, if I'm choosing between Pau and Carmelo, I'm still choosing Melo.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Deadspin had an article basically saying the entire Knicks team hate each other. Apparently, and this is one of the funniest things I've ever read, Melo and Tim Hardaway both feel that the other shoots too much and doesn't play defense.

Fucking comical.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I don't believe that Carmelo would waive his no trade clause. He's in the beginning of a new contract and could potentially go to a lot of unfavorable places. To believe that is naive.

By the way, he is playing through a couple of injuries. Naturally, he's not going to be as good right now. Believe it or not, if I'm choosing between Pau and Carmelo, I'm still choosing Melo.

Injuries have nothing to do with anything. Carmelo is a selfish prick, and people hate playing with him. He will never win a championship or an MVP because, lets face facts, he's a lazy piece of sh#t and everybody knows it.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad we got Pau instead and can use that money to also sign Butler to extension. Don't want the prima donna Melo on the team

czman

Liked Posts:
True, Melo is a douche. Old news is old.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deadspin had an article basically saying the entire Knicks team hate each other. Apparently, and this is one of the funniest things I've ever read, Melo and Tim Hardaway both feel that the other shoots too much and doesn't play defense.

Fucking comical.

If your grandfather was on the sideline that shit wouldn't fly.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

In a perfect world, I would agree. However, this world is not perfect and Melo's ship sailed and rightly so. He had his chance. Bull's players wanted him but he shit himself. I'd rather give Mirotic more minutes. His upside is immense. There is a player or two, I would love to see the Bulls trade for but their name is not Anthony.

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad we got Pau instead and can use that money to also sign Butler to extension. Don't want the prima donna Melo on the team

IF we sign him to the extension, I know we have birds rights but look what happened to us and Asik.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We still had Boozer, Gibson and Noah then. Butler>Asik. No way we let Butler walk.

Liked Posts:
Looking at this stuff that came to the surface, how do you all think Melo would've fit with this Bulls roster and Thibs personality-wise? There would obviously be growing pains (look at Lebron's teams) but in the long-run, how do yall feel?