Where's the DBag who said......

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
the Bulls had no SG? He also said Pau was over rated and over the hill. How about all the DBags that said Rose wouldn't be back? I told you all that Niko was gonna be good as well! I also told you you that Love and especially Melo were over rated! Melo sucks! We're lucky we didn't sign that fuckin faaaaggot! He's a loser!

I also told you that Brooks was gonna be a huge signing and play with Rose in the back court! The Bulls are playing exactly like I told you they would. All you weal Hearted mutherfuckers bitched all off season. I also told you that the Cavs would not be that good.

See you in the playoffs .... bitches!!!!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wowie. Anyone know what a weal-hearted mutherfucker is?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
His Bear Pride moniker doesn't refer to the Chicago NFL team if you get my drift. He's most likely a charter member of a different clan of "Bears" that some men REALLY love.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Darwin will catch up with Bear Pride sooner or later.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
the Bulls had no SG? He also said Pau was over rated and over the hill. How about all the DBags that said Rose wouldn't be back? I told you all that Niko was gonna be good as well! I also told you you that Love and especially Melo were over rated! Melo sucks! We're lucky we didn't sign that fuckin faaaaggot! He's a loser!

I also told you that Brooks was gonna be a huge signing and play with Rose in the back court! The Bulls are playing exactly like I told you they would. All you weal Hearted mutherfuckers bitched all off season. I also told you that the Cavs would not be that good.

See you in the playoffs .... bitches!!!!

Who is the girl in your signature?

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
It might be one of the same people who wanted Lance Stephenson so bad

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12028590/charlotte-hornets-explore-lance-stephenson-trade?ex_cid=espnFB

Charlotte Hornets swingman Lance Stephenson becomes eligible to be traded Monday and his new team is indeed exploring its options to move him, according to league sources.

Yeah 23 games in and they want to dump him because he's a lousy fit on their bad team. Character matters not just stats and per an numbers.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
not sure why you're ranting Bulls have looked pretty mediocre so far

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
not sure why you're ranting Bulls have looked pretty mediocre so far

Who's ranting? I just like reminding people how stupid they are. I'm not surprised you would put your usual negative twist on the season so far, however. Maybe we should tank? :dunno:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You sofaking unoriginal. You really thought I'd ask what that is? Btw, I'm not so sure I mind being an asshat....

4ae1bc08548014716b880d0d993f702b.jpg