Where's the DBag who said......

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
His Bear Pride moniker doesn't refer to the Chicago NFL team if you get my drift. He's most likely a charter member of a different clan of "Bears" that some men REALLY love.

Say's one of the gaaay thread leaders from the Bears MB ......

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Who's ranting? I just like reminding people how stupid they are. I'm not surprised you would put your usual negative twist on the season so far, however. Maybe we should tank? :dunno:

you are with your usual i told you so and name calling babble

do i think we should tank? no but i haven't been all that impressed with this team either. however thats not to say they wont eventually turn the corner especially whenever Rose/Noah find their groove (if they do)

i def think we need to try to find another wing (yes we have a SG but now we need a SF)...Dunleavy has his moments but is not a starter....Kirk provides little to nothing and should not be closing games

ideally i would like somebody like Wilson Chandler

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
you are with your usual i told you so and and name calling babble

do i think we should tank? no but i haven't been all that impressed with this team either. however thats not to say they wont eventually turn the corner especially whenever Rose/Noah find their groove

i def think we need to try to find another wing (yes we have a SG but now we need a SF)...Dunleavy has his moments but is not a starter....Kirk provides little to nothing and should not be closing games

ideally i would like somebody like Wilson Chandler

So having one of the best road records in the game while sporting a bunch of injuries doesn't come into play at all? How many games have the Bulls been at full strength? Rose is slowey looking like his old self. Thibs is still figuring out which lineups work. Yet, the Bulls are still one of the best teams record wise. Yeah, you're right, the Bulls suck so far.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
So having one of the best road records in the game while sporting a bunch of injuries doesn't come into play at all? How many games have the Bulls been at full strength? Rose is slowey looking like his old self. Thibs is still figuring out which lineups work. Yet, the Bulls are still one of the best teams record wise. Yeah, you're right, the Bulls suck so far.

i said they were mediocre

they have been good on the road (although Toronto and LAC are the only good teams we won on the road against) but have been woeful at home (4-5)

if you watched the Bulls you would know what im talking about the win/lose column doesn't always tell the whole story

the fact this team cant stay healthy is also a concern

anyway i clearly stated in my post that the Bulls could eventually turn the corner but at this point i can't say i believe they would win the championship or even make the ECF

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
i said they were mediocre

they have been good on the road (although the only good teams we played on the road that we won are Toronto and Clippers) but have been woeful at home (4-5)

if you watched the Bulls you would know what im talking about the win/lose column doesn't always tell the whole story

the fact this team cant stay healthy is also a concern

anyway i clearly stated in my post that the Bulls could turn the corner

And as I said, you look at it negatively. I choose to think that the Bulls have had a lot of challenges early, tons of injuries, but yet, they are still looking pretty good. I guess this is the difference of being negative and looking at the Bulls positively. Personally, I think Niko is going to continue to get better, Rose is also going to continue to improve, Noah still has yet to get on his normal roll, I still think Doug can make a dent by the end of the year, Dunn has been playing great, Brooks has shown flashes and will continue to fit in better. The only thing I've been disappointed in is Snell, but that doesn't seem to matter, imo. I bet you make excuses for the Cavs, however, as they have a new roster. :dunno:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
And as I said, you look at it negatively. I choose to think that the Bulls have had a lot of challenges early, tons of injuries, but yet, they are still looking pretty good. I guess this is the difference of being negative and looking at the Bulls positively. Personally, I think Niko is going to continue to get better, Rose is also going to continue to improve, Noah still has yet to get on his normal roll, I still think Doug can make a dent by the end of the year, Dunn has been playing great, Brooks has shown flashes and will continue to fit in better. The only thing I've been disappointed in is Snell, but that doesn't seem to matter, imo. I bet you make excuses for the Cavs, however, as they have a new roster. :dunno:

:talktohand: There is the real world, and then there is the world you live in.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
:talktohand: There is the real world, and then there is the world you live in.

Yeah, I guess we should be listening to what you say ..... :cubspalm:

As usual, the Koolaid is extra sweet around here, needs a little more ice:

Gasol = injury prone Boozer coming off the bench

This is not an upgrade, sorry to burst the bubbles. :p

The Bulls still haven't addressed the need for versatile players who can create offense with Deng gone. McDermott and Dunleavy are not the answers.