Bears' loss a fantasy win for Patrick Kane

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Link

Thought about putting this in the Bears forum, but that means I'd have to go back to the Bears forum, and I've had enough of that today.

"I was down like maybe seven or eight points when the Bears got the ball on the last possession with two minutes left--in my fantasy league--and I have (Alshon) Jeffrey on my team," Kane said. "He caught like a 35-yard-pass and then they threw a dump-off to (Ka'Deem) Carey and I was just in bed my bed kind of screaming, 'don't score, don't score.' He got tackled at the 5-yard-line and my girlfriend was just kind of looking at me like I'm nuts. They threw the back-shoulder fade to Jeffrey, one-on-one coverage--I knew it was coming. I ended up winning my fantasy league and moving on to the championship. I actually was playing against Jeremy Morin and he was texting me all pissed off. My girlfriend was kind of looking at me like, 'it's 31-15, why are you cheering?' I wss pumped up about my fantasy win. It was good for me. I was happy."

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol. I'm going to invade your forum now.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The joys of fantasy sports

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My girlfriend cheered for Jeffrey until I reminded her she was still down 6.5 points and was going to lose unless the Bears recovered an onside kick and Cutler threw another TD to Jeffrey. She then pouted.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was sad Kenny Stills didn't get all those TD passes from Brees.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
That bullshit TD they allowed to Ingram ended my fucking season. Just more reason to hate the Bears this year.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I had the playoff game wrapped up sunday night thanks to Dez Bryant and I didn't need any points from Forte last night so i got lucky. Now next week is going to be a different story. I'm going to need them to dump it off to Forte on ever play.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Shoulda just kept it in the all purpose everything but talking about Morin anymore Morin thread.

Suck it Jeremy, maybe he'l come out blazing mad in his game on the 4th line for Columbus tonight.. btw in more bizarre HOW is that a thing!? News. Jack Skille is on their top line.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Shoulda just kept it in the all purpose everything but talking about Morin anymore Morin thread.

Suck it Jeremy, maybe he'l come out blazing mad in his game on the 4th line for Columbus tonight.. btw in more bizarre HOW is that a thing!? News. Jack Skille is on their top line.

I have a Jack Skille jersey. No joke.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I have a Jack Skille jersey. No joke.

Homer-Facepalm-small.jpg~original

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That bullshit TD they allowed to Ingram ended my fucking season. Just more reason to hate the Bears this year.

It almost did for me too. Thank god the Garbage Time King went back out there and got me just a couple more points

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Cutler got me 6 more points I didn't need as I was already up by 30 and my opponent had nobody else left to play after Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
A perfect example of why Fantsypants Football makes you a dumb, terrible fan, and why, like cats and velociraptors, it should simply be destroyed.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone bitches at him but in the odd world of Fantasy Football, Cutler wasn't bad. I've definitely had worse QBs over the years. He was top 5 or 6 for a lot of the season....I think he's still in the top 10. WR killed me although I picked up Beckham from the Free Agents who went undrafted....trouble is I was already like 1-4 or 1-5 or something before he got healthy. Too much to overcome.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Forte, Luck, Dez Bryant were my first 3 picks... so I got pretty lucky. On to the championship game this week.