Deadly Trio. RG3, Marshall & Jeffrey

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This team with RG3, Forte, Marshall, Jeffrey and Bennett is what we need next year.
Make it happen!

this move, you suggest would hurt / sadden a lotta' PPL. I don't think you understand what this would mean to jays fan base :

1530395_572820152792947_1051478489_n.jpg

rob923

Liked Posts:
RG3 was a one-year wonder, a flash in the pan. His career is effectively over already. He's a backup QB at best

Darkman

Liked Posts:
Maybe RG3 needs a change of scenery, can't get worse

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not sure even Cobbland could type the OP with a straight face.

Though, if that was the only offer that would free the Bears of JC's contract, most on here would likely approve of the move.

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
There was no denying that many on this board would not approve of such a statement, but I wouldn't be totally against it. If the Redskins wanted to make him part of the deal along with a draft pick in a Cutler trade, I would be all for it. Of course I would like to draft another QB this year, but if we are not able to land a top QB, then RGIII could provide some competition for a QB that we draft in a later round. With the talent we have around the ball, alot of people could strive in this offense.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I still don't know how to dislike someone so consider yourself lucky

Hahahaha me either and don't care to know how or what it even is. I think it might take a blue box from you or some shit. I just wanna talk about my Bears and don't care about disliking altough i am a little curious. lol

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
There was no denying that many on this board would not approve of such a statement, but I wouldn't be totally against it. If the Redskins wanted to make him part of the deal along with a draft pick in a Cutler trade, I would be all for it. Of course I would like to draft another QB this year, but if we are not able to land a top QB, then RGIII could provide some competition for a QB that we draft in a later round. With the talent we have around the ball, alot of people could strive in this offense.

RGIII would provide competition? He made 27 attempts against the Giants last week. 20 of them were behind, at, or within 5 yards of the LOS. He completed only two passes that traveled more than 10 yards through the air.

The only "competition" he could provide is against a really, really awful high school QB.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
RGIII would provide competition? He made 27 attempts against the Giants last week. 20 of them were behind, at, or within 5 yards of the LOS. He completed only two passes that traveled more than 10 yards through the air.

The only "competition" he could provide is against a really, really awful high school QB.
Yeah, but how many INT's did he throw in those 27 attempts? Zero. Remind me, what's that look like?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RG3 was a one-year wonder, a flash in the pan. His career is effectively over already. He's a backup QB at best

Yet it took u 10 years to figure out the same thing about Cutler

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe RG3 needs a change of scenery, can't get worse

U cant say that...these guys have him figured out after watching 2 games.....yet they seen Jay for 10 years and most think a new coach or scheme can save him....irony at its best. RG3 is done after 30 something games, although most of his stats in that time frame are better than Brees and Brady.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

2 more than our current guy....oh my bad....he is not allowed the oline excuse even though the two other guys on the Skins were sacked at a alarming rate......oh wait let me tow the line here.....RG3 sacked 6 times(holds ball to long), McCoy sacked 6 times back to back games(he has a quicker release and feel for offense) Cutler gets sacked(Bushrod, Mills and company suck)....hmmm funny shit sround here