KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can I ban myself in honor of Attila?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
2 more than our current guy....oh my bad....he is not allowed the oline excuse even though the two other guys on the Skins were sacked at a alarming rate......oh wait let me tow the line here.....RG3 sacked 6 times(holds ball to long), McCoy sacked 6 times back to back games(he has a quicker release and feel for offense) Cutler gets sacked(Bushrod, Mills and company suck)....hmmm funny shit sround here

What does Colt McCoy and Jay Cutler both being bad quarterbacks have to do with the fact that RGIII is a bad quarterback?

Oh, that's right: Nothing.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does Colt McCoy and Jay Cutler both being bad quarterbacks have to do with the fact that RGIII is a bad quarterback?

Oh, that's right: Nothing.

double standards? Were you calling Cutler a POS/Garbage in year 3 here with the Bears

Nick80

thats-very-interesting-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-238.gif

Butkusrules

Liked Posts:
idea

This team with RG3, Forte, Marshall, Jeffrey and Bennett is what we need next year.
Make it happen!

If this was the answer to the question "how can we make the Bears situation worse" then yes this is a good idea.

Dave

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
double standards? Were you calling Cutler a POS/Garbage in year 3 here with the Bears

Are you unwilling to form a cogent argument or simply unable?

I'll put it to you again: What does one bad QB have to do with another bad QB?

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When does Ryan Leaf get out of prison could always sign him.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you unwilling to form a cogent argument or simply unable?

I'll put it to you again: What does one bad QB have to do with another bad QB?

Because RG3 is not bad, when comparing him to Brady and Brees within the same time frame, as a matter of fact, he's put up better numbers than both of them in that span....yet according to you, he sucks and can't develop into a productive Qb.

Griffin has played only three games in Jay Gruden’s system. He’s started 32 games in his entire career and produced a 91 passer rating. Drew Brees produced a 74 passer rating over his first 32 games. Tom Brady had an 84 passer rating over his first 32 games.

Last edited:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because RG3 is not bad, when comparing him to Brady and Brees within the same time frame, as a matter of fact, he's put up better numbers than both of them in that span....yet according to you, he sucks and can't develop into a productive Qb.

Griffin has played only three games in Jay Gruden’s system. He’s started 32 games in his entire career and produced a 91 passer rating. Drew Brees produced a 74 passer rating over his first 32 games. Tom Brady had an 84 passer rating over his first 32 games.
I don't want him but I see your point.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want him but I see your point.

I don't have a problem with not wanting him....I would prefer to draft one......I just find it ironic how these same guys had hope for "our" newly benched guy in years 7,8,9 and beginning of 10....yet after 32 games this guy is finished and unable to develop(smh).

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
This team with RG3, Forte, Marshall, Jeffrey and Bennett is what we need next year.
Make it happen!

I actually thought about this too. Seriously RG3 was thrown into a horrible situation coaching and organization wise. With that said my bud is a huge skuns fan and says rg3 is horrible a making reads and will be backup like mike vick in the future

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually thought about this too. Seriously RG3 was thrown into a horrible situation coaching and organization wise. With that said my bud is a huge skuns fan and says rg3 is horrible a making reads and will be backup like mike vick in the future

Of course he is, its a new offense, similar to Eli Manning. The o-line has given up 36 sacks in the past six weeks, 3.8 per game for the season.....Cousins has failed, McCoy was sacked six times in his last two outings, I don't understand how they expect any QB to make reads in a new offense, with that type of o-line.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Congratulations, you looked at a stat line so therefore you're an expert on RGIII's skills, amiright?

I've put this question to you in other threads and you've yet to answer: How many actual games of his have you watched? Because I've watched nearly all of them. I don't need to care about his garbage time stat padding or his inflated career numbers from playing in a college offense during his only productive year. He's awful. There are literally plays where every single receiving option is open, but instead of getting rid of the ball he runs around and eats a sack.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Are you referring to the 'horrible situtation' in which RGIII and his helicopter daddy publicy campaigned for him to play in a more pro-style offense, and then blamed Shanahan when Shanahan gave him exactly what he wanted and he couldn't hack it?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I would love to see RGKnee in Chicago. It'll be a chance for Knee Rose to have a pal in the surgery room.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congratulations, you looked at a stat line so therefore you're an expert on RGIII's skills, amiright?

I've put this question to you in other threads and you've yet to answer: How many actual games of his have you watched? Because I've watched nearly all of them. I don't need to care about his garbage time stat padding or his inflated career numbers from playing in a college offense during his only productive year. He's awful. There are literally plays where every single receiving option is open, but instead of getting rid of the ball he runs around and eats a sack.

I'm sure you have watched them all, especially since most of their start times are the same as Bears games

and the stat line is that you don't know what you have in 32 games...but since you are the QB guru and NFL Scout, I guess I'll take your word for it

Last edited: