BULLS vs Memphis on Friday Dec 19th at 7PM on My50

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
It's to bad Mirotic can't get the minutes, he'd run away with ROY this year.

Liked Posts:
Grizzlies keep clawing back Bulls need to close them out and not let them hang around

Liked Posts:
did kirk just foul conley shooting for a 3.............AGAIN?????????????????

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
HE DID IT AGAIN!!!

:kermit:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
great win

Nikola 27-8 (6-6 from 3)
Jimmy 31-10

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
i

Here's that wild shot Jimmy made to beat the horn.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
no you take him out like normal coaches do their starters

Every coach is different. There is no "normal" when it comes to coaching. And there are PLENTY of players that play entire quarters before sitting.

not every play is a "out of timeout" play i mean overall we run a very basic/predictable offense

It's pick and roll, drive and kick and it works. And guess what, 95% of the league uses it as their offensive scheme. Everyone loves to suck off the Spurs offense, well guess what, it's the same damn offense the Bulls run. A coach's real prowess comes out during timeout plays because you are drawing up something from scratch. Thibs ALWAYS puts the team in a good position to score with the plays he draws up. It's been proven his entire career.

when i say adjustments let me clarify that i meant in-game adjustments...lets not ignore how thibs will ride a rotation that is playing brutal and will not make adjustments

Actually it's quite the opposite. Thibs has "rode" rotations when they are playing well not brutal, but has at times left them out too long after the momentum has gone. He's done a much better of switching it up this year, partly due to the deepest bench he's ever had. You are flat wrong about the adjustments though. The Bulls during Thibs tenure have been one of the best 2nd half teams in the league. That is done by making ADJUSTMENTS at halftime.

i cant deny that its not speculation but from watching the team they dont seem as engaged as they are were in years past is all

It's a whole new team. Players have been in and out of the lineup. The team is still coming together and players are learning each other's games. Like I said, the evidence is clearly the opposite of what you've stated because the team has played with more poise on offense, and more ferocity on defense since Thibs let them have it a couple weeks ago. The TO's are down. The rebounding has vastly improved, going from the bottom 10 to the top 10 in the league in a matter of weeks and the defense is getting back to normal (4 of last 5 opponents held under 97 pts).

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
It's pick and roll, drive and kick and it works. And guess what, 95% of the league uses it as their offensive scheme. Everyone loves to suck off the Spurs offense, well guess what, it's the same damn offense the Bulls run.

seems like every play we try to force it to Gasol/Taj and if that dont work let Jimmy, Brooks or whoever try to make something happen...thats pretty basic

Actually it's quite the opposite. Thibs has "rode" rotations when they are playing well not brutal, but has at times left them out too long after the momentum has gone. He's done a much better of switching it up this year, partly due to the deepest bench he's ever had. You are flat wrong about the adjustments though. The Bulls during Thibs tenure have been one of the best 2nd half teams in the league. That is done by making ADJUSTMENTS at halftime.

this is a lie, its been plenty of times thibs rode a rotation that wasn't playing good from the start

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought Memphis would cause us trouble, but we played them very well this game. Probably helps that their best 3 point shooters are Vince Carter and Courtney Lee.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
lets stop acting like thibs is above criticism

yeah hes one of the best coaches but that dont mean hes not without flaws...lets not try to gloss over them and make excuses for every little thing

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Nikola is gonna be great

now hes a guy thats shown tremendous upside

he can shoot, drive, pass, rebound everything

Just like I told you all off season only to hear "Euro league is soft" and "he hasn't done anything in the NBA" type BS from you.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Just like I told you all off season only to hear "Euro league is soft" and "he hasn't done anything in the NBA" type BS from you.

Well he didn't do anything in the NBA up until that point :shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

i dont think i ever said euro league is soft

yeah i might have said lets wait till he plays a NBA game before we hype him but that was more to the Dirk/Love comparisons he was getting....i dont see whats wrong with that