Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well I suppose it is difficult to recover from the flu overnight. Rose...Y U NO HAVE EPIC FLU GAME?!?!

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Memphis will destroy. Without Rose, the Bulls are just a poor man's Grizz at best.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
no Taj either so except another 40 minutes for Gasol

i wonder if Pau is regretting his decision a little bit? surely he didn't think he would have to play 40 minutes a game

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
no Taj either so except another 40 minutes for Gasol

i wonder if Pau is regretting his decision a little bit? surely he didn't think he would have to play 40 minutes a game

Yea he's regretting the fact that he's on one of best teams in the NBA, having his best statistical season since he was with Memphis, is 3rd in the league in rebounds, and a surefire lock to make the all-star team. I bet it's really keeping him up at night. :smug2:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
3 best passing bigmen, all in one game.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Yea he's regretting the fact that he's on one of best teams in the NBA, having his best statistical season since he was with Memphis, is 3rd in the league in rebounds, and a surefire lock to make the all-star team. I bet it's really keeping him up at night. :smug2:

i didn't say he was totally unhappy but im sure hes wishing thibs would ease up on him and not ride him so hard (pause)

regardless thibs should still not play him that much

even when Gasol only plays 35 minutes its still bad because thibs will play him for full quarters without a break

he has to manage him better....this is what his 5th/6th year as a head coach? and still has not grew any

his offense is elementary, he hasn't learned how to make adjustments and sticks to his rotations no matter what and cant manage minutes

if Bulls flop this year i cant see him being around much longer

it already seems like players are starting tune him out abit

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Lot of ticky-tack contact, and no whistles. I like it.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I think Snell needs to grow back the braids. He looked like he had good upside his rookie year. Now he is just lost and becoming Teague 2.0.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
lmao @ that travel...how did refs miss that

I think Snell needs to grow back the braids. He looked like he had good upside his rookie year. Now he is just lost and becoming Teague 2.0.

no he didn't

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
i didn't say he was totally unhappy but im sure hes wishing thibs would ease up on him and not ride him so hard (pause)

even if Gasol is not feeling that way thibs should still not play him that much

Noah has been on minutes restrictions & Taj missed a bunch of games. More minutes for Gasol was a necessity. Would you rather of Thibs played Bairstow extended minutes? Or Nazr "Practice Squad" Mohammed?

Gasol was the player who told the locker room that you have to push through physical and mental exhaustion in order to be a champion so.... yea I don't think he gives a crap about the minutes. I honestly think his only regret is that the winter weather here sucks.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Noah has been on minutes restrictions & Taj missed a bunch of games. More minutes for Gasol was a necessity. Would you rather of Thibs played Bairstow extended minutes? Or Nazr "Practice Squad" Mohammed?

Gasol was the player who told the locker room that you have to push through physical and mental exhaustion in order to be a champion so.... yea I don't think he gives a crap about the minutes. I honestly think his only regret is that the winter weather here sucks.

yeah he'll have to play Nikola/Bairstow more

i rather lose some regular season games then have a worn out gasol come post season

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Niko should know this team. If he studied any opponent, he studied Memphis. After playing them last season in exhibition, you know that was his one NBA video to study for a long while.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
even when Gasol only plays 35 minutes its still bad because thibs will play him for full quarters without a break

he has to manage him better....this is what his 5th/6th year as a head coach? and still has not grew any

Full quarters without a break? What do you call timeouts? TV timeouts? All of those happen within a quarter. I have absolutely no problem with Thibs rotations. He's found a great way to balance the offense and defense. In fact, I feel his rotations this year have been the best they've been in his entire career, given the fact that he's had to deal with injuries AGAIN to start the season, as well as minute restrictions for two of his stars.

his offense is elementary, he hasn't learned how to make adjustments and sticks to his rotations no matter what and cant manage minutes

if Bulls flop this year i cant see him being around much longer

it already seems like players are starting tune him out abit

Seriously??? Oh brother :obama:

First off, Thibs is regarded AROUND THE LEAGUE as the best at drawing up timeout plays. You don't get that reputation if your offensive knowledge is "elementary". The second part of that sentence I can't believe you even wrote. For years now, the Bulls have been on the best in the league at making halftime adjustments. Look at the stats, they simply don't lie. Slow starts have primarily been the problem over the years.

If the Bulls flop this year, which I'll add is an absolute impossibility because Thibs is the coach, Thibs will still be the coach next season. 66% Career win percentage. You are not going to find much better than that in the NBA. Period.

As for the players tuning him out, that's complete speculation on your part with no basis in fact. In actuality, it appears the players are "listening" more now as the defense and ball security have drastically improved over the past two weeks.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Full quarters without a break? What do you call timeouts? TV timeouts? All of those happen within a quarter.

no you take him out like normal coaches do their starters

Seriously??? Oh brother :obama:

First off, Thibs is regarded AROUND THE LEAGUE as the best at drawing up timeout plays. You don't get that reputation if your offensive knowledge is "elementary". The second part of that sentence I can't believe you even wrote. For years now, the Bulls have been on the best in the league at making halftime adjustments. Look at the stats, they simply don't lie. Slow starts have primarily been the problem over the years.

you mean the one where Noah gets it and passes it to Jimmy cutting baseline? lol

not every play is a "out of timeout" play i mean overall we run a very basic/predictable offense

when i say adjustments let me clarify that i meant in-game adjustments...lets not ignore how thibs will ride a rotation that is playing brutal and will not make adjustments

As for the players tuning him out, that's complete speculation on your part with no basis in fact. In actuality, it appears the players are "listening" more now as the defense and ball security have drastically improved over the past two weeks.

i cant deny that its not speculation but from watching the team they dont seem as engaged as they are were in years past is all

Liked Posts:
I think Pau is happy here, but since we have Nazr and Baristow, they should be playing more, it's better to play them out of luxury than necessity