Would you trade Jay to the 49ers for Harbaugh and Kap?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I will expand on my no a little. I would trade Cutler, but not for Kap and Harbaugh. Kap is a highly paid, turnover machine as well. Why trade for that? Harbaugh is losing with that talented team. I would pass on both.

What?

Some key talent has been injured

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
lol-harbaugh1.jpg

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Uh, hell yes. I'll pass on a 31 year old overpaid qb who's had 10 years to prove what he can do at this level. Give me a coach who can turn a program around and been to 3 NFC championship games and the Super Bowl. And Jay has the Diubeeeetus and too many concussions and knee/ankle injuries. Kap has promise and can fetch what Jay would in a trade as well.

Yes, he 'turned around' the most talented roster in the NFL.

He's apparently also turned them around again. Turned them into a shitty undisciplined team who is out of the playoffs.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thier offense is pretty healthy, and can't do shit. They lost some players on Defense, so has every team. He is a good coach, but he is being over-rated right now. Lovie was a good coach as well and he wasn't good enough for some here.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If SF agrees to this deal they must be hanging out with Irsay and his giant bag of pills.

Last edited:

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thier offense is pretty healthy, and can't do shit. They lost some players on Defense, so has every team. He is a good coach, but he is being over-rated right now. Lovie was a good coach as well and he wasn't good enough for some here.

Lovie was never anywhere near as successful as Harbaugh. Stop.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lovie was never anywhere near as successful as Harbaugh. Stop.

Did I say he was, or did I say he was a good coach? Love 1 Superbowl loss, Harbaugh 1 super bowl loss. I said Lovie was a good coach also. Harbaugh is over-rated. You disagree, thats fine.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did I say he was, or did I say he was a good coach? Love 1 Superbowl loss, Harbaugh 1 super bowl loss. I said Lovie was a good coach also. Harbaugh is over-rated. You disagree, thats fine.

You're putting Lovie and Harbaugh on the same level. Harbaugh has already been to more NFCCG's than Lovie was in 9 years in 4 years of coaching. He only has one fewer 10 win season. I have no idea why you are invoking Smith's name here. Harbaugh has already accomplished more than Smith in 4 seasons than Smith did in 9 years.

Harbaugh is a very good NFL coach. Any Bears fan who doesn't want him coaching this team should be taken out back and beaten over the head.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're putting Lovie and Harbaugh on the same level. Harbaugh has already been to more NFCCG's than Lovie was in 9 years in 4 years of coaching. He only has one fewer 10 win season. I have no idea why you are invoking Smith's name here. Harbaugh has already accomplished more than Smith in 4 seasons than Smith did in 9 years.

Harbaugh is a very good NFL coach. Any Bears fan who doesn't want him coaching this team should be taken out back and beaten over the head.

And how do explain this year in 49ers land? Que up the excuses:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Following things I'd trade Jay Cutler for --

White-Castle-Bag.jpg

fifteen+cents.png

64crayons.jpg

71mBli8ACcL._SY679_.jpg

Wham_Album_Cover_Wham_Alb_468fd679e4efd.jpg

hand-image-2.png

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And how do explain this year in 49ers land? Que up the excuses:

It's a down season. Shit happens. The team has been hurt. Kap has been below average. Harbaugh hasn't been able to overcome that to this point. Some things he can't control. Other's he can. I think it's kind of funny though everyone is concentrated on 25% of Harbaugh's NFL coaching career at this point rather than looking at the other 75%. But whatever. Anything it takes to make a Special person argument I suppose.

If you're passing on Harbaugh for no other reason than what has happened this season rather than looking at his full body of work as a coach...well then. Have fun with that I guess. The world needs idiot.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a down season. Shit happens. The team has been hurt. Kap has been below average. Harbaugh hasn't been able to overcome that to this point. Some things he can't control. Other's he can. I think it's kind of funny though everyone is concentrated on 25% of Harbaugh's NFL coaching career at this point rather than looking at the other 75%. But whatever. Anything it takes to make a Special person argument I suppose.

If you're passing on Harbaugh for no other reason than what has happened this season rather than looking at his full body of work as a coach...well then. Have fun with that I guess. The world needs idiot.

No its not just this season. Its the getting rid of the QB that got him to those NFCCG in Alex SMith for a turnover prone one trick pony in Kap. Its the fact that he hasn't stayed anywhere very long, and being the awesome coach that he is has worn out his welcome in that same organization that "he turned around". Also the way it appears he wants to be the highest paid coach in the NFL, which I think is a joke. Those are the reasons I wouldn't trade Cutler for Kap and Harbaugh. I think there would be better hires out there than Harbaugh for this team.