Would you trade Jay to the 49ers for Harbaugh and Kap?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
For the 1,000,005th time, no way the bears get Harbaugh, why do you stooges keep bringing it up? Is this some thinly veiled attempt to be able to say " I told you the Bears should have gotten Harbaugh" sometime in the near future, when the truth of the matter is they never had a realistic shot??

If the Bears made Harbaugh an offer, it would be between the Bears and Michigan and everyone else would be out. That is a slam dunk.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
They should trade away their first round pick for one of the best offensive tackles and they should trade away their second round pick for a good linebacker.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Not really a fan of Colin Kaepernick but acquiring Jim Harbaugh would be nice.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The meatballs shall inherit the earth, and their trade threads shall inundated the board, yeah.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears made Harbaugh an offer, it would be between the Bears and Michigan and everyone else would be out. That is a slam dunk.

You, my friend, are delusional. Both Oakland and Miami, if not even the Jets, have a hand up on Chicago. You seem to be stuck in the 80's when the Bears was still considered an elite franchise.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
For the 1,000,005th time, no way the bears get Harbaugh, why do you stooges keep bringing it up? Is this some thinly veiled attempt to be able to say " I told you the Bears should have gotten Harbaugh" sometime in the near future, when the truth of the matter is they never had a realistic shot??

So you must be some kind of Bears insider then right?? Maybe you work in the front offices or something right?? You're talking in facts so please tell us all what affiliation you have with the Chicago Bears.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The Bears would accept this offer in a split second. San Fran would laugh their ass off.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you must be some kind of Bears insider then right?? Maybe you work in the front offices or something right?? You're talking in facts so please tell us all what affiliation you have with the Chicago Bears.

Why does someone need affiliation with the Bears. Wouldn't affiliation with Harbaugh be better? There is at least 8 other team forums such as this, all with stooges claiming Harbaugh is the second coming and a sure bet if only ownership makes the "right" offer that harbaugh is theirs for the bidding.

Michigan has all but effectively started the bidding at 8 mill a year, do you honestly think the Bears will beat that offer? Really?

I like my odds, care to make a wager my friend?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
This thread cracks me up.

Why would ANY team want to take a guy who is so inaccurate he couldn't hit air with a pass, hands the ball to the other team at a record pace, has coach killed 6 OC's and 2 HC's (so far), has a 16.5million dollar price tag, divides a locker room, and alienates the most die-hard fan base in the NFL?

Let alone give us a legit coach and a SB starter QB for him...?

Will the delusional Cutler lovers please give it a rest already.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:

Why would ANY team want to take a guy who is so inaccurate he couldn't hit air with a pass, hands the ball to the other team at a record pace, has coach killed 6 OC's and 3 HC's (so far), has a 16.5million dollar price tag, divides a locker room, and alienates the most die-hard fan base in the NFL?

fify

Maybe 4 if you want to throw McD in there as collateral damage caused by Jay. That said, there will be at least a team or two willing to trade for Jay.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:

Why would ANY team want to take a guy who is so inaccurate he couldn't hit air with a pass, hands the ball to the other team at a record pace, has coach killed 6 OC's and 2 HC's (so far), has a 16.5million dollar price tag, divides a locker room, and alienates the most die-hard fan base in the NFL?

Sshhh, they're on a roll.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get rid of Cutler and David Kaplan for Jim Harbaugh? Hmm... :thinking: