Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is Lowry a good enough matchup for Rose to care?

Either way, no Derozan makes this game a lot easier for us. As long as Ross doesn't go nuts from 3, we should have a good chance of containing them like we did the Grizzlies.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Pau will be Gasoft. He's nursing a nagging deep rib bruise. The obvious response is, hopefully Thibs finds a way to use him sparingly, but we know that wont happen.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pau will be Gasoft. He's nursing a nagging deep rib bruise. The obvious response is, hopefully Thibs finds a way to use him sparingly, but we know that wont happen.
47 minutes instead of 48 minutes for Gasol confirmed.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Statement game for Bulls. They got this, just as long as James Johnson doesn't go off like last time.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
"The Raptors (22-6) have won 20 games before Christmas for the first time in team history, are primed to blow past last season's franchise-best 48-win mark and on Monday can win their seventh in a row - which would stand as Toronto's longest win streak since a nine-game run late in the 2001-02 season.
Any impending success, however, will have to take place on the road. The Raptors' stop in Chicago marks the start of a season-high six-game trip after they've played an NBA-high 17 home games so far.
"I'm ready for it," coach Dwane Casey told the team's official website. "I've been preaching it, and we should be ready for it. Everyone is all excited."
The Bulls (17-9) are the first of four opponents on this trip with a winning percentage of at least .654. Each of the Raptors' victories during this streak has come against teams with sub-.500 records, including a 118-108 win over New York on Sunday"

=inflated record

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
"The Raptors (22-6) have won 20 games before Christmas for the first time in team history, are primed to blow past last season's franchise-best 48-win mark and on Monday can win their seventh in a row - which would stand as Toronto's longest win streak since a nine-game run late in the 2001-02 season.
Any impending success, however, will have to take place on the road. The Raptors' stop in Chicago marks the start of a season-high six-game trip after they've played an NBA-high 17 home games so far.
"I'm ready for it," coach Dwane Casey told the team's official website. "I've been preaching it, and we should be ready for it. Everyone is all excited."
The Bulls (17-9) are the first of four opponents on this trip with a winning percentage of at least .654. Each of the Raptors' victories during this streak has come against teams with sub-.500 records, including a 118-108 win over New York on Sunday"

=inflated record

I've been saying this to a lot of people but at the same time I don't think it totally diminishes what they've accomplished. You have to take care of games at home and they have shown to be one of the best in the league right now at it. They are going to start coming back down to earth but make no mistake, this team is for real. They are a top team in the East and should not be taken lightly at all.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
I've been saying this to a lot of people but at the same time I don't think it totally diminishes what they've accomplished. You have to take care of games at home and they have shown to be one of the best in the league right now at it. They are going to start coming back down to earth but make no mistake, this team is for real. They are a top team in the East and should not be taken lightly at all.

I agree that they are a legit contender, but if Im the Bulls I'd feel slighted that they arent getting their dues. I fear the wizards more than the raptors. It will be interesting to see who's who come playoffs.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is Rose over his sniffles yet?

czman

Liked Posts:
SOS for the Bulls has bot been very strong either. The Cavs have had the toughest SOS of Eastern conference teams, and they are 1 game back of the Bulls. The Raptors and Bulls are very close in SOS.

I think the Raptors have a good chance to break out the Pacers did. Both teams lost hard fought series in the first round. The Pacers went on to ECF a year later. It would not surprise me to see the Raptors in the ECF. I think the Raptors are better than the Hawks and Wizards.

The Cavs are still kind of an enigma. When you consider their SOS and their record you can make the case they are the favorites right now in the East.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Cavs are still kind of an enigma. When you consider their SOS and their record you can make the case they are the favorites right now in the East.
If the Cavs are over .500, they'll always be in the conversation for favorites in the East. I'm exaggerating with the "over .500" since clearly they'll be well over, but you get the idea. There's really no reason to consider another team over them unless they fall off a cliff.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
:kermit:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator