Toronto vs BULLS on Monday December 22nd at 7PM on CSN

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Taj Gibson literally doesn't pass if he gets it on offense. And people tried arguing with me "oh he always gets it at the end of the shot clock and has to shoot it." Bullshit.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
seems like the bad defense, bad rebounding, turnovers and lack of overall energy is back, Diddy1122

hopefully this gets better after all-star break...they might be able to cruise by for now doing this but it comes a point you gotta gotta flip the switch and break old habits before its playoff time

this is how Miami played last year and it ended up biting them in the ass (yes they made the finals but the east was a joke...this year its a bit more competitive and we dont have LeBron James)

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Scorers gave Taj 3 OREBs on that possession. LOL.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
this team has shown they can turn it on

hoping to get some consistency from them

good win tho....54 points from our backcourt

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't remember the last time we scored this many points...wow. Sloppy win though minus that stretch in the 4th where Rose took over. Gotta try to keep those turnovers down...

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I don't think he played a minute in the 4th.

because he played the whole 3rd lol

you look at his minutes and think thibs cut him a break but really he played 12 minutes straight in the 1st and 3rd...thibs could do a better job spreading that out

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
because he played the whole 3rd lol

you look at his minutes and think thibs cut him a break but really he pretty much played 2 12 minute quarters
Oh quit your whining lol. 28 minutes is a break in Thibsland

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
seems like the bad defense, bad rebounding, turnovers and lack of overall energy is back, Diddy1122

hopefully this gets better after all-star break...they might be able to cruise by for now doing this but it comes a point you gotta gotta flip the switch and break old habits before its playoff time

this is how Miami played last year and it ended up biting them in the ass (yes they made the finals but the east was a joke...this year its a bit more competitive and we dont have LeBron James)

Did you see the halftime adjustments? Allowed just 17 pts in the 3rd quarter after giving up 66 in the first half, came back from a 12 point deficit with defense and rebounding. You take away the final 1:30 of the game and the Bulls would have held Toronto to 42 points in the second half. If it were not for first half turnovers and offensive rebounds that allowed the Raps to take 26 more FG's than us, this game would not have been much of a contest.

49 points in the 4th quarter, a franchise record, against the current #1 team in the East. D Rose and Jimmy Buckets scoring at will. I'd say that is flipping the switch.

And dude, we get it. You hate Thibs rotations and minutes but did you also see him ride the "hot" group to close out this game? :smug:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Thibsland sounds like a great vacation spot.

It sounds like you'd be doing two-a-days on the hot sand flipping truck tires with Thibs standing in the shallow tide screaming at you while wearing a hawaiian shirt with a giant hibiscus flower sticking out of it.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Did you see the halftime adjustments? Allowed just 17 pts in the 3rd quarter after giving up 66 in the first half, came back from a 12 point deficit with defense and rebounding. You take away the final 1:30 of the game and the Bulls would have held Toronto to 42 points in the second half. If it were not for first half turnovers and offensive rebounds that allowed the Raps to take 26 more FG's than us, this game would not have been much of a contest.

49 points in the 4th quarter, a franchise record, against the current #1 team in the East. D Rose and Jimmy Buckets scoring at will. I'd say that is flipping the switch.

And dude, we get it. You hate Thibs rotations and minutes but did you also see him ride the "hot" group to close out this game? :smug:

ive already explained what i meant by adjustments (in-game, not halftime)....i dont know why you keep ignoring that

Hinrich pulling his hammy was the best thing to happen (sorry to say) it forced thibs to play Rose/Brooks and that gave us allot of options...Rose, Brooks, Butler, Nikola

YFC

Liked Posts:
The bulls are trying something new on offense, moving the ball a couple more times each possession. Apparently they have not gotten used to it yet and that caused the turnovers. I believe it is a good attempt and they should keep trying. As far as I noticed, they had a couple of games when no shots were falling and the offense was stagnant. Moving the ball is the solution here.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls were sleep walking through this game until about 6 minutes left in the 3rd. They looked a lot like the did against the Knicks w/o Melo last week....they didn't give a rip.

They didn't give a rip about these Raptors and they still don't. The Raptors are on a crazy road trip and won't play another home game until 01/08/15. We're about to see what those guys are made of. I happen to think they're a good basketball team, but we'll see. Regardless of losing DeRozan- they're soft inside other than V. I think they'll be a 48 win 4 seed by the time the playoffs roll around.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Just a great and enjoyable game, that was. Wish games were more like this one. Raps punched back almost just as hard and played well, regardless of the flops and such. Loved the consistency by DA Bulls and defensive terror, sans Lowry's impressive runs. And I needed a cig after Jimmy's insane 3. Just wow. Brooks made up for his passing bundles too with a great game.

AND we'll get to witness them getting better as the season goes on.

Da 2014 Bulls: This year's answer for all your Bear's-related headaches and cliff-jumping contemplation.

SouthSpawn

Liked Posts:
Taj Gibson literally doesn't pass if he gets it on offense. And people tried arguing with me "oh he always gets it at the end of the shot clock and has to shoot it." Bullshit.

RoseMVP1,

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Coach Tibs needs to understand that Taj is NOT A GO TO PLAYER on offense.
Also, he needs to understand that Hinrich is not better than Brooks.

For that second unit. Taj and Hinrich should be replaced my Mitotic and Brooks at the person who runs the offense and looks to score.

Taj is overrated IMO. He actually hurts the team by trying to be something he is not.
A back to basket score.

PASS THE BALL TAJ
Hinrich STOP TRYING TO FEED TAJ the ball.