OT: Winston cleared in COC hearing

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure the resident experts will come and tell you that the hearings were rigged too and that the former chief of the FL Supreme Court is just an FSU fan boy.

Maybe he can clear his head and focus on ball now. As a fan of good football I hope he is great going forward.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
:office:

Liked Posts:
Good old Free Shoes U. Such a surprise they would arrive at this conclusion.

cbfan

Liked Posts:
The question should be.....When was the last time a miami FSU or Florida actually produced a NFL QB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splackers

Liked Posts:
The question should be.....When was the last time a miami FSU or Florida actually produced a NFL QB?

When was the last time any "major" college football team produced a good QB. I actually have a theory on this but way too much to put here.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
In other news, the federal government is still continuing its investigation...

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't put Cam in the group saying good QBS or saying most of the other best QBs

I think he is a stretch to put in the good category but the pickings from big schools are slim. I think Cam is in the Cutler zone, middle of the pack types. I always said I would have taken him in trade because he stays healthy.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
When was the last time any "major" college football team produced a good QB. I actually have a theory on this but way too much to put here.

Luck from Stanford, but it dries up pretty quickly after that.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I took the "major" to mean football factory schools.

Just sounds like some very arbitrary distinction, what do you mean by such a loose used term. It seems like anything someone would say a person could counter, that's not really enough of a major school. Or you can judge the QBs which is fair. Is Georgia not a Major program? Or is Stafford not good enough to list that?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:

The problem with that logic is you can look at most good quarterbacks and the last time their college produced a good NFL quarterback besides them usually wasn't very recently

cbfan

Liked Posts:
The problem with that logic is you can look at most good quarterbacks and the last time their college produced a good NFL quarterback besides them usually wasn't very recently

Stanford and Luck is only recent one I can think of. I Am interested in what Mariota can do. It might be one of the rare times when a true #1 championship team might have an actual NFL QB.