Trestman's Agenda

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
After listening to Trestman's buddy Troy Aikman praise Jimmy Clausen all day long one week after Trestman's buddy Jon Gruden ripped Cutler on Monday Night Football and called for Clausen and two weeks after Trestman sent Aaron Kromer to the media with leaks about Cutler's poor decision making, it starts to make one wonder whether Trestman would have been a success as a Head Coach if he had worked as hard on defense, special teams, and fixing his offense as he has in trying to paint Jay Cutler villain for his unsuccessful tenure.

Don't get me wrong - I have wanted Cutler out of here since 2011, thought the amount of money Emery gave him was ludicrous, and have believed since the start that Cutler is the wrong fit for Trestman's offense (is he a fit for ANY offense?), the latter of which Clausen proved at times today by running an offense that at least looked professional, which is more than what can be said of the one Cutler's been running the last month and a half. But the narrative coming from the national media seems a little too coordinated with the giant middle finger Trestman is giving Emery and the rest of Chicago on his way out the door in starting Clausen over "the franchise." Something tells me Trestman is continuing to influence the national media narrative in a more careful way than Kromer's clumsy attempt.

In my mind, Trestman leaves not only as an incompetent Head Coach, but a vindictive, devious politicker. He may be a good family man who preaches upstanding morals to his players, but he isn't exercising them as he closes out his tenure.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, that must be it. Cutler isn't playing poorly but Trestman and the Canadian Knights Templar got to Gruden and Aikman and basically every sports journalist in the country.

malcore

Speculating about his motives, then drawing conclusions regarding his character based upon those speculations takes things to a new level.

I say this from the standpoint of really having no idea of who is allied with whom in this organization,.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love the internet geniuses who get on a message board and criticize people for having an opinion - which is what these boards are for ... Oh well.

LOL nobody is ridiculing you for having an opinion... they're ridiculing you for having a Special person one.

Trestman's vindictive, politicking agenda? Are you serious with this nonsense... L-O-fucking-L.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
He has all this pull everywhere in football, yet was in the CFL in his mid 50s making a pittance of what even OC make at big time CFB programs?

Does not compute.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He is a bitch. He's been nothing but a dissapointment.

I got shit for saying Trestman is a total nerd who has no right being a head coach and got flamed for it. You guys realize these are bunch of meat heads out on the field, right? The hell do they care about Trestman and his goofball grow man football garbage and glory of life rah rah

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
e04.jpg

GoBears

Liked Posts:
After listening to Trestman's buddy Troy Aikman praise Jimmy Clausen all day long one week after Trestman's buddy Jon Gruden ripped Cutler on Monday Night Football and called for Clausen and two weeks after Trestman sent Aaron Kromer to the media with leaks about Cutler's poor decision making, it starts to make one wonder whether Trestman would have been a success as a Head Coach if he had worked as hard on defense, special teams, and fixing his offense as he has in trying to paint Jay Cutler villain for his unsuccessful tenure.

Don't get me wrong - I have wanted Cutler out of here since 2011, thought the amount of money Emery gave him was ludicrous, and have believed since the start that Cutler is the wrong fit for Trestman's offense (is he a fit for ANY offense?), the latter of which Clausen proved at times today by running an offense that at least looked professional, which is more than what can be said of the one Cutler's been running the last month and a half. But the narrative coming from the national media seems a little too coordinated with the giant middle finger Trestman is giving Emery and the rest of Chicago on his way out the door in starting Clausen over "the franchise." Something tells me Trestman is continuing to influence the national media narrative in a more careful way than Kromer's clumsy attempt.

In my mind, Trestman leaves not only as an incompetent Head Coach, but a vindictive, devious politicker. He may be a good family man who preaches upstanding morals to his players, but he isn't exercising them as he closes out his tenure.

I want Trestman gone too but you need to unwrap that tinfoil hat. Maybe Aikman praised Clausen because he played a pretty good game.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol sorry I disagree. The real conspiracy ihas something to do with lack of scoring

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Oh, it could make one wonder if he would have been a decent HC if his GM didnt handcuff him with a worthless DC, joke of a STC, and an inept QB.

malcore

He is a bitch. He's been nothing but a dissapointment.

I got shit for saying Trestman is a total nerd who has no right being a head coach and got flamed for it. You guys realize these are bunch of meat heads out on the field, right? The hell do they care about Trestman and his goofball grow man football garbage and glory of life rah rah

[video=youtube;3ZPHJaG4Y6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPHJaG4Y6I[/video]

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Anyone who has watched Trestmans coaching and is able to conclude he could orchestrate what the OP suggest is clearly oblivious to reality.