Robbie Gould on the SCORE

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
devnow22.gif

I'm not too good at lip reading. Can anyone post or PM me what Hester said to Gould?

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I'm not too good at lip reading. Can anyone post or PM me what Hester said to Gould?

If anyone could decipher what Hester was trying to say they would have a high paying job with the CIA.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
You know this forum has turned into a bitchfest when even Robie Gould is a subject of ire.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy fuck, you ain't fucking kidding. When did these Cutty fanboys come back to life? He's out 1 game and I guess that was the best he's looked all year cause they're back at it and dumber than ever.

They think that because Clausen didn't put up 500 yards and 6 TD's it somehow vindicates their idol Jay. Never mind the fact that a guy that hasn't played a meaningful game in years with 2 days of reps looks light years better running the offense with better mechanics, and actually going thru the progressions and making accurate passes. All they focus on is the 14 points and ignore everything else. Typical meatball moron behavior.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They think that because Clausen didn't put up 500 yards and 6 TD's it somehow vindicates their idol Jay. Never mind the fact that a guy that hasn't played a meaningful game in years with 2 days of reps looks light years better running the offense with better mechanics, and actually going thru the progressions and making accurate passes. All they focus on is the 14 points and ignore everything else. Typical meatball moron behavior.
Yeah, the dummies wondering why the QB making league minimum wasn't 5 times better than the highest paid QB in the NFL this year. Cutty fanboys are a special kind of dumb.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm hearing most radio hosts praising Gould for his rant today. Cutler has truly become a sympathetic figure in this fiasco

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm hearing most radio hosts praising Gould for his rant today. Cutler has truly become a sympathetic figure in this fiasco
Well, are you in the locker room? Are we? No, we are not.

If Robbie is speaking on behalf of the team, then Cutler is being a scapegoat. And I am in agreement with the players in the locker room, it's bullshit.

But let this board continue on with their crusade to see Jay gone and draft a qb. It's not happening.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
LOL did you not watch the Saints game? Put the tin foil hats away folks, not everything has to be some big conspiracy. Cutler simply played like absolutely shit and looked worse than he has all season so the coach benched him. Seems like a pretty simple concept, no?

Uhh, looking like shit is not the same as not following the game plan. Calling a short pass on 3rd and long is not a game plan that deserves to be followed and I think it's little things like that where Cutler decided to do his own thing Trestman was talking about.
Trestman said he wasn't following the plan, get the fuck over it and stop making up your own conspiracy stories.

I'm just waiting for you to imagine you're disagreeing with me and then turn around and say the exact thing I said again. And you think other people are the meatheads? Guess what, Meat.

malcore

"This is, honestly, it’s not the Bear way. I mean, this whole season is not the Bear way. Pointing fingers, things getting out of the locker room -- that’s not the Chicago Bear way"

So Robbie goes on radio for a tell-all.

Lost some respect for him with this. I am on nobody's side here, Trestman, Cutler, or Emery, but Gould is being very hypocritical here. I don't think he is very smart, because as a new coach coming in, I wouldn't want players whose loyalty is with a regime from 3 years ago.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure anyone right now understands what has really caused this team, and organization, to collapse to this level of terrible. I think what we will see, if the stories start to come out, what really was wrong with this team.

The HC is a bleeding vagina?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Robbie should be pissed. Trestman attempted 12 fgs this year. Think about that! 12!!! Thr next team attempted 21.. Almost double. Leage average is about 30.