Can anyone recall a HC that had such poor control of his team...

Liked Posts:
Than what Trestman does? I honestly can't think of any. He has absolute zero control, the inmates run the asylum.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fucking nerds..... no one listens to nerds

Liked Posts:
Those examples are mild compared to what we're witnessing...it's a total breakdown of a team culture, it's a decaying dead animal.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Imagine if you were a player and knew everyone coaching you or trying to give advice would't be there next year. Lmao. It's like substitute teacher day.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If OP had his way, cutler would be the next hc

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Bobby Petrino at the Falcons.
Basically got run out mid season by his players if I remember right...

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
The one some dummies here are clamoring for, Shanahan.

I don't really want anyone other than Harbaugh, but at least Shanahan figured out how to get to 5 Super Bowls. There's no other candidate that can say that. Hell there aren't many organizations that can say that, especially our Bears.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really want anyone other than Harbaugh, but at least Shanahan figured out how to get to 5 Super Bowls. There's no other candidate that can say that. Hell there aren't many organizations that can say that, especially our Bears.

The SB Shanahan is from a long time ago. The Post 2000 Shanahan is crap and the Post Denver Shanahan has a losing record. And let's remember he didn't stop getting to the playoffs in Denver til he started Cutler at QB.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I could be wrong but while those Lions teams were dysfunctional under Gym Shorts on the field at times, I can't remember him losing the locker room. Swwartz got a DC job right after being fired because he's a well respected coordinator in this league. We should have got him vs Tucker.

mecha

Liked Posts:

Shanahan, lifetime, has a win/loss record only slightly above .500. I get he's a good offensive mind, but his Super Bowl wins were with Steve Young and John Elway. the Cutler years were kind of a blemish on his legacy with the Broncos. he had terrible defenses by that point. he's known for not having a good mind for defense, which is something the Bears need to bolster to even up with the offensive talent.

I'm more in the Harbaugh camp. he's got the mind for QBs, and the 49ers had strong defense (before significant injuries) and some power running. he's also motivational. he additionally needs a mustache and he'll be perfect.

why get attached to just Harbaugh though? what else is there?