Jimmy Clausen out for regular-season finale.

Mitchapalooza

It won't be the last sendoff. He'll be back next year. Emery will fire Trestman, keep his job, and tell every inerviewing coach that they have to work with Cutler, which means they'll end up with the assistant DBs coach from Southeastern Montana State, and the process will continue.

25341073.jpg

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler will start.....lmao

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool. Hopefully Cutler throws 6 TDs and ends the season on a high note so someone will actually want to trade us for him.
Let him have a Matt Flynn-type game and see if we can fool someone as much as the Seahawks were fooled.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Can this season get any crazier? I agree with everyone else, start Fales. This makes me hate Trestman even more. Cutler should just decline the offer.

Trestman: "you're back in cutty"

Cutler: "i don't think so bro"

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Well I know we all want the Bears to lose to ensure a higher pick and the dismantling of the staff and that might be a given.

Minnesota scored 35 on the road in a meaningless game yesterday against a decent - not good,but decent - Miami team.

Total shit fest game - meaningless battle for 3rd place in div.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
jay can do one of two things:

1. audible out of every play into a hand-off to Forte, never passing the ball, no injuries
2. audible out of every play into go routes, chucks it deep every time, trying to get 4,000 yards

either way, ungood

bigjavi973

Liked Posts:
I dont understand how some people cant see whats going on. The hate on cutler is real shit the dude gets more hate than mayweather smh. Either way, what I find funny is that KROMER, yes the same dude that threw cutler under the bus "secretly", is the same dude that has been calling the plays this year. Thanks kromer for not running the ball like last year and the only reason clausen started the last game was cuz that way trestman can "prove" that the qb is the "problem" and not that cfl type system that they have.:bearbang:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank God we have a bunch of keyboard jockey doctors at our immediate disposable here, this place is awesome.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how many drops alshon will have now

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
From a pure entertainment value has this not been the craziest season to be around the Bears?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
From a pure entertainment value has this not been the craziest season to be around the Bears?

I'm not entertained by this shit show but yeah, its the craziest

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Well I know we all want the Bears to lose to ensure a higher pick and the dismantling of the staff and that might be a given.

Minnesota scored 35 on the road in a meaningless game yesterday against a decent - not good,but decent - Miami team.

Total shit fest game - meaningless battle for 3rd place in div.

don't we have 4th place no matter what?

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Okay guys so I've been thinking and the only reason that would make any logical sense for Trestman to start Cutler on Sunday is if top management or Emery (if he knows he is staying) told Trestman that he had to start Cutler.

Why would they do that? Well maybe they decided they want Jay to stay next year. It would fit with the CBS report from this weekend.

Splackers

Liked Posts:
Been saying it since yesterday. These are the types of games the Bears win,the ones they shouldnt. I can't think of one positive that comes from Jay starting. He either has an amazing game and Bears win and costs 3 draft spots or he stinks and the trade value goes lower, if it even can. Fales must really not be ready or they don't want to kill his confidence. Im not sure either are reasons to not start him in this spot though.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler is the Steve McQueen of the NFL