Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Take your meds MISTER NUTCASE
hahahahaha

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
On this, who fucking cares. It's trash talk, try to get in your opponents head. And it's worked with Marshall in the past. He's "checked out" of games.

Mitchapalooza

Raiola isnt the typical trash talker. he takes it way too far. Last year he made fun of a University of Wisconsin band member for having a dead mother. who does that?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
What a dick. Last year he also started talking shit to a college marching band performing during a halftime show, calling them fat, ugly virgins.

Ok, bad example, maybe he deserves credit for that one. But the point still stands, he's a dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Everyone tries to get in the head of Marshall. On "A football life" did you see the clips where both Urlacher and Hester pulled Marshall aside during games and told him "we need you dude, don't check out"

Mitchapalooza

Everyone tries to get in the head of Marshall. On "A football life" did you see the clips where both Urlacher and Hester pulled Marshall aside during games and told him "we need you dude, don't check out"

Can you go 1 thread without completely mentally attacking marshall. Jesus christ you've been doing it all day.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

08f02f3027df97a83c983dcb8d49506b2af8dff64cf7e3d1a11e904796ae3b3f.jpg

Dude I found a picture depicting Christmas with you and your uncle.

Last edited:

Mitchapalooza

How did I attack him here, 2Pac?

basically saying he checks out of games. you've been doing this all day and even went to say that you're scared he's a father. we get it, you think he's mental.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Darude, no offense but you really worthless as a poster, I've never seen you post anything out side of a animated gif.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
basically saying he checks out of games. you've been doing this all day and even went to say that you're scared he's a father. we get it, you think he's mental.

But it's fact. Did you see "Brandon Marshall, A Football life"? There are literally clips Devin Hester and Brian Urlacher talking him down off a cliff during games.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Darude, no offense but you really worthless as a poster, I've never seen you post anything out side of a animated gif.

You've never posted anything positive, all you do is bitch and choke down Winston. I have no clue how the hell you do not have red rep. If we had a Special person poster for the year award you'd be a nomination.

If you don't like me stfu and hit the ignore button.

Mitchapalooza

But it's fact. Did you see "Brandon Marshall, A Football life"? There are literally clips Devin Hester and Brian Urlacher talking him down off a cliff during games.

He does have mental issues. It's fact, I know that. but today you seem to be really letting everyone know how he's this huge nutcase.