Raiola suspended for the Title game

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Barring a last minute appeal, he's out. Most telling to me that it was deliberate was the fact that he never stumbled as one would if they were not expecting to come down on another players ankle.

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Personally, I don't care if he plays or not. He's always good for a couple 15 yrd penalties. But he is a world-classless POS, so he rightly doesn't deserve to be on the field.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Most likely he will file an appeal, even if he knows he will lose, just so he can play the game.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know who's a "POS?" Jared freaking Allen for giggling and grab-assing with A-Riola after the game rather than spitting in his face. So much for veteran leadership.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I wouldn't go that far, but it wasn't Allen's best moment on the field. That much is certain. Protect your teammates first.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
You know who's a "POS?" Jared freaking Allen for giggling and grab-assing with A-Riola after the game rather than spitting in his face. So much for veteran leadership.

The Jared Allen contract is nearly as bad as Cutlers, we can't do a damn thing about it. So his overpaid ass is on this roster next year as well.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Jared Allen contract is nearly as bad as Cutlers, we can't do a damn thing about it. So his overpaid ass is on this roster next year as well.

Worse than either of them might be the Lamarr Houston contract ...

Rise

Liked Posts:
Can't he appeal the suspension? Then it would move into game 1 of next year.