Bryan Bickell

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Please get lost over the Christmas break and don't come back. Thank you.

God is this guy fucking worthless. 4 MILLIONZ for a guy that is worth a little more than league minimum... If he's not the first guy on the list to be moved this offseason, I've lost all faith.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please get lost over the Christmas break and don't come back. Thank you.

God is this guy fucking worthless. 4 MILLIONZ for a guy that is worth a little more than league minimum... If he's not the first guy on the list to be moved this offseason, I've lost all faith.

BUT HE HAS A COUPLE GOOD GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Say what you want about him but the guy always shows up in the playoffs when it matters.

Honestly I don't think we win the cup in 2013 without him.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Say what you want about him but the guy always shows up in the playoffs when it matters.

Honestly I don't think we win the cup in 2013 without him.

Argument could be made for that. But next year... you just can't have $4mil tied up on that guy.

Remember... 93% of the cap is going to be taken up by two players.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Me and Gibbs call him Bigfoot.... cause you are always like "Where the fuck is he?"

Kaner has some big dude in his face hes like "Da fuq happened to Bigfoot?".... Bigfoot be peaking out from behind a tree and shit.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
He's had a couple lucky stretches in the playoffs. At this point what you see is what you get. He's an awful skater and brings a half-ass effort 95% of the time. He's also dumb as a box of rocks. Makes terrible decisions with the puck.

Fuck Bickell.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's had a couple lucky stretches in the playoffs. At this point what you see is what you get. He's an awful skater and brings a half-ass effort 95% of the time. He's also dumb as a box of rocks. Makes terrible decisions with the puck.

Fuck Bickell.

Yeah but he's a big body that can go hard to da net (read in Edzo voice)

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fuck Bickell.

I've never seen a guy just fall down so much every game. You could make a drinking game out of how many times his ass is on the ice. If your name is Grimson, drink twice every time.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
He reminds me a bit of Claude Lemieux. As people have stated before, he's a playoff menace, similar to how Lemieux was. As much as I loathe Bickell's play, you have to pay the man his due.

Now if he stinks like this in the playoffs, however...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've never seen a guy just fall down so much every game. You could make a drinking game out of how many times his ass is on the ice. If your name is Grimson, drink twice every time.

GU7aJ7t.gif

NO ONE EXPECTS A BIGFOOT TO BE GRACEFUL DAMNIT

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade Bick for Buff straight up.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked our black Bickell much better.

Whoops I meant bl*ck Bickell... we don't want the sensitive liberals from the B&I forum to stumble in here be offended. ;) (I think Ares is the only one who will get this).

Or BlackHawkPaul... but we know he's busy protesting in Ferguson for Christmas.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need one more of a guy like him not less!!

I'm so tired of this shit on here. I will talk only to the people who have played contact sports at a high level over at least a few years. You only have so many bullets in the chambers guys....you want him to play like he does in the playoffs all year and if he did he would be wore out and injured come playoffs. fucking stupid people with a comb up their ass. smear that comb over with it and relax.

Dude was #1 in hits 2 years ago in the playoffs. Dude was #2 last year, and he scored some points in both playoffs. I think its obvious they want him to play a certain way to conserve himself over the regular season, and pick it up and go Bickel Smash things when its time.

So tired of this shit against Bickell, all he does is become the ultimate warrior in the playoffs. Shut your fucking stupid holes, you all are wrong, your stupid, you sound like complaining bitches and its a shit fuck argument from shit fucks. get over it. Bickell will rise with the playoffs and shut your mouth for you.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm so tired of this shit on here. I will talk only to the people who have played contact sports at a high level over at least a few years. You only have so many bullets in the chambers guys....you want him to play like he does in the playoffs all year and if he did he would be wore out and injured come playoffs. fucking stupid people with a comb up their ass. smear that comb over with it and relax.

Dude was #1 in hits 2 years ago in the playoffs. Dude was #2 last year, and he scored some points in both playoffs. I think its obvious they want him to play a certain way to conserve himself over the regular season, and pick it up and go Bickel Smash things when its time.

So tired of this shit against Bickell, all he does is become the ultimate warrior in the playoffs. Shut your fucking stupid holes, you all are wrong, your stupid, you sound like complaining bitches and its a shit fuck argument from shit fucks. get over it. Bickell will rise with the playoffs and shut your mouth for you.

Stick his ass on the 4th line then or "rest him for the playoffs" on the bench. $4M is too much for a guy that will "probably" be good in the playoffs.

supraman

Liked Posts:

Shut your stupid face. He's OVERPAID. If he was making 2 - 2.5 mil nobody would care but at 4 mil we all need a bit more.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:

I love when people say "your stupid". :lol::lol: Is it my stupid, or his stupid, though?

I played check hockey at a high level for over a decade. Bickell is a lazy piece of shit who can't skate and he has mush for brains. He's the kind of guy I actually liked seeing out there, because if you knew he was coming, you were going to put him on his ass, and he was going to take himself out of position to do it. Balance is king when throwing hits, and he has NO fucking balance whatsoever. Bickell hitting people is basically him falling into them.

We'll see what he does come playoff time when he's NOT playing with Toews and Kane. Because that's the only time he's been this mythical "ultimate warrior" in the playoffs.

I don't want him to go 120% every fucking night, but for $4M a season I expect him to at least not be the worst player on the ice and a detriment to the team 95% of the time...

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I love when people say "your stupid". :lol::lol: Is it my stupid, or his stupid, though?

I played check hockey at a high level for over a decade. Bickell is a lazy piece of shit who can't skate and he has mush for brains. He's the kind of guy I actually liked seeing out there, because if you knew he was coming, you were going to put him on his ass, and he was going to take himself out of position to do it. Balance is king when throwing hits, and he has NO fucking balance whatsoever. Bickell hitting people is basically him falling into them.

We'll see what he does come playoff time when he's NOT playing with Toews and Kane. Because that's the only time he's been this mythical "ultimate warrior" in the playoffs.

I don't want him to go 120% every fucking night, but for $4M a season I expect him to at least not be the worst player on the ice and a detriment to the team 95% of the time...

Pez also really dominates charity hockey games. Blood sweat and tears poured into every shift.

:troll: