CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
DID ANYONE SEE HIM LAST NIGHt?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
He got exactly 8 more seconds of ice time than Teuvo, yet we all saw TT out there.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Bickell needs to go...

Look like Tarzan plays like Jane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just another regular season for this useless piece of shit.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
His cup ring makes your pinky ring look even gayer I am sure.

Screen%20shot%202015-02-25%20at%2012.05.24%20PM.png

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Just take this stupid, useless, worthless, lazy fuck out back and shoot him already. Man does he fucking suck. I hate him more with every game.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just take this stupid, useless, worthless, lazy fuck out back and shoot him already. Man does he fucking suck. I hate him more with every game.

I'm fairly certain the NHLPA would have an issue with this.

TCD

Liked Posts:
He has more goals than Vermette this season I believe now. hows that for a shitty measuring stick?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bickell is waiting for the playoffs to start. Just wait haters, the next Conn Smythe winner is Bigfoot.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Yep...I'll save my Bickell criticism for the end of the playoffs

He's a guy that got paid for the playoffs, not the regular season - and I'd rather have that.

Last 2 playoffs...17g.... 165hits....so if he can bring that, I'll suffer and ignore the 82gm season

Reactions: TCD

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bros I caught a glimpse of da Bigfoot last night.... it was glorious..... and as fast as he was there, I was like "Wait where's Bigfoot?" all over again

Variable

Liked Posts:
When a player that has a contract like that who gets paid to only play well in the postseason becomes a big part of the reason why you lose players who play well in both the playoffs and regular season, then you've got problems. The Hawks can't afford players like that anymore.

TCD

Liked Posts:
When a player that has a contract like that who gets paid to only play well in the postseason becomes a big part of the reason why you lose players who play well in both the playoffs and regular season, then you've got problems. The Hawks can't afford players like that anymore.

Who have the Hawks lost in the past seasons that played well in both the reg season and playoffs due to Bickells contract extension at the time?

Leddy? Was complete shit in the playoffs with the Hawks each year he played in them.
Bolland? Garbage since the 2010 cup (but thank you for the cup winner in 2013 there Bolly I still love you)
Frolik? Had a good run in the lockout year cup but Bickell was better.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

if it is about what future player the Hawks lose? Can't do anything but let that play itself out. Who knows maybe Bickell isn't even here next year so its moot right now isn't it?

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
What problems do the Hawks have....they're in the playoffs. Have 1 of 16 chances to win the cup.

16 teams out of the playoffs, would love the "problems"

16 teams in the playoffs, wouldn't mind the Hawks "problems"

I guess you don't remember/ever watched hockey before the Cup in 2010. There's been several players in the history of the game who have ho-hum regular seasons, but elevate their game in the playoffs. Just like some players have great regular seasons, then falter in the post season. I'd rather have the better post season player on my team.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Who have the Hawks lost in the past seasons that played well in both the reg season and playoffs due to Bickells contract extension at the time?

Leddy? Was complete shit in the playoffs with the Hawks each year he played in them.
Bolland? Garbage since the 2010 cup (but thank you for the cup winner in 2013 there Bolly I still love you)
Frolik? Had a good run in the lockout year cup but Bickell was better.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

if it is about what future player the Hawks lose? Can't do anything but let that play itself out. Who knows maybe Bickell isn't even here next year so its moot right now isn't it?

I'm talking about this upcoming offseason. And I know I can't do anything about that but the thing is, the Hawks probably can't either. It'd be great if they could move him this offseason, but I highly doubt it. I know you don't like talking about the salary cap, but the reality is that it's a huge part of the NHL. And how you manage it is extremely important. Just because Bickell would've been given that type of money (or even more) by other teams a few years back doesn't make it a smart signing.

Whether he gets moved or not the point is that the Hawks can't dish out that kind of money/cap space for a player like Bickell anymore.