Opening Day Ticket Crisis

RemBOLD

Liked Posts:
My girlfriend (a Cardinals fan) was amazing and got us two tickets to opening day at Wrigley. We both are in St. Louis but I am a lifelong Cubs fan so this is an amazing gift. However, she bought the tickets when the game was still tuesday during the day. I don't know where she got the tickets but since the Cubs haven't started selling single game tickets I am very nervous these tickets will not be valid. Any help or advice you all have would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
My girlfriend (a Cardinals fan) was amazing and got us two tickets to opening day at Wrigley. We both are in St. Louis but I am a lifelong Cubs fan so this is an amazing gift. However, she bought the tickets when the game was still tuesday during the day. I don't know where she got the tickets but since the Cubs haven't started selling single game tickets I am very nervous these tickets will not be valid. Any help or advice you all have would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Well shouldn't you start by asking her where she got them?

How the hell are we supposed to help you if all you say is "OMG I GOT TICKETS... ARE THEY VALID?"

Six

Liked Posts:
If you love baseball, and are a cubs fan..it always makes sense to marry a cardinal fan. as they do know more about the Cubs than their own team. at least the ones I know seem to. They can't tell you who plays 2B for their team. but know all of the Cubs history!

Thephoenix36

Liked Posts:
Yeah.... since tickets aren't on sale yet, you better ask her where she got them. Counterfeit.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
They were likely season tickets from someone. People who renew their season tickets get them early through online tickets, so they can sell them if needed.