My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Sounds fun...

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?STORY_ID=6681&utm_source=bleacherreport.com
Tickets, jerseys, autographs on the line in Draft Challenge

LAKE FOREST, Ill. – The Bears on Friday launched the fourth annual ChicagoBears.com Draft Challenge.

The 2010 challenge, which is sponsored by Miller Lite, will give Bears fans a chance to win a grand prize that includes four United Club tickets and a parking pass to a Bears home game, three customizable Bears jerseys (home, away, alternate) and a Jay Cutler autographed authentic game ball by answering a series of multiple choice questions regarding the upcoming draft. Other prizes include Brian Urlacher autographed mini-helmets, Bears Family Day tickets and official Bears NFL Draft hats.

Each question will be assigned a point value, and the contestant who scores the most points wins. Questions include naming the first five prospects to be drafted, the first prospect to be selected at each position, the school that will have the most players chosen and more.

Contestants don't have to be NFL Draft experts to have a shot to win. All of the questions are multiple choice, and ChicagoBears.com provides analysis and video highlights of each of the top prospects in this year's draft.

Along with highlights and analysis, contestants can view how previous entrants have answered the same questions to get a better idea of the most likely selections. Contestants can then follow the scoring live on ChicagoBears.com at the Draft Challenge Live Scoring page that will be available during the draft.

ENTER THE 2010 CHICAGOBEARS.COM DRAFT CHALLENGE | SCOUT THE TOP PROSPECTS
ChicagoBears.com is currently running a three-part video series of draft stories from current and former Bears players as well as analysis from general manager Jerry Angelo. ChicagoBears.com will provide comprehensive coverage of the 2010 NFL Draft, which will be held April 22-24.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've tried this before, and it's tough to get most of them right (Especially the time ones) because the draft is so unpredictable.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
If I put "will piss me off" for every one, will it count as being correct?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
lol..

The "What time will the Bears draft" Is hard.. wtf time are we exactly supposed to know lol..

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol..

The "What time will the Bears draft" Is hard.. wtf time are we exactly supposed to know lol..
Exactly
I just put in random times for all of the time questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.