Letting go of Cutler and B.Marshall

hester247

Liked Posts:
If and its a ginormous IF we can trade both guys and clear that cap space their is allot of really good football players to be had..for instance and this depends on Franchise tag but Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Jeremy Maclin, Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith are out there and on defensive side you have Suh, Justin Houston, Jason Pierre Paul, Devin McCourty, Greg Hardy, Brian Orakpo.....just saying if Bears can find a taker for picks for both of those guys we would have tons of cap space to start rebuild on the fly

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
1381943529_flying_pigeon_gets_hit_by_train.gif

only 1 bird was harmed in the making of this gif

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
If and its a ginormous IF we can trade both guys and clear that cap space their is allot of really good football players to be had..for instance and this depends on Franchise tag but Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Jeremy Maclin, Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith are out there and on defensive side you have Suh, Justin Houston, Jason Pierre Paul, Devin McCourty, Greg Hardy, Brian Orakpo.....just saying if Bears can find a taker for picks for both of those guys we would have tons of cap space to start rebuild on the fly

A team trading for Cut is a long shot.

No one is trading for Brandon Marshall.

If we clear both guys (we won't) none of those names you mentioned will want to play on a 4-12 football team next year nor would the Bears want to add any more big contracts.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Madden Football, littering the world with unrealistic trade scenarios for generations.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Longest sentence. Ever.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I'll take a 6th rounder for Jay while eating $5M of his 2015 salary and a 6th rounder for Brandon Marshall. Before we can build this thing back up, we need to tear it down. I'd also trade Forte for a 4th rounder because he has one more good year before he starts to decline. I've identified a few pieces that we can keep for the next 5-6 years.

1) Kyle Long
2) Kyle Fuller
3) Alshon Jeffrey
4) Jermon Bushrod
5) Marty Bennett
6) Christian Jones
7) Robbie Gould

It's possible Marquis Wilson will develop into a piece who belongs here -- but every body else should go.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Not gonna be good next yr; deal with it.....

startrekwithit.gif

Reactions: 1ke

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah but I feel like if I got hit by a train I wouldn't go flying backwards, I could be wrong though.
Agreed. It reeks of Ted Phillips and the Bears Way. I bet Virginia had a hand in shooting that video!!!!

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:

At least half the guys listed on here won't even hit the market.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah but I feel like if I got hit by a train I wouldn't go flying backwards, I could be wrong though.

the only way to be sure is maybe apply for a government grant and start throwing birds in front of trains. i think maybe 1000 would do so we could solve this mystery

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
the only way to be sure is maybe apply for a government grant and start throwing birds in front of trains. i think maybe 1000 would do so we could solve this mystery

It actually goes forward into the bushes. Well the part that doesn't stick to the train.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It actually goes forward into the bushes. Well the part that doesn't stick to the train.

i like yer style maybe u should be involved in this scientific team your astute observation skills would be valuable for the testing process.

me and bringback bothed missed that u would be a valued member of the team

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
i like yer style maybe u should be involved in this scientific team your astute observation skills would be valuable for the testing process.

me and bringback bothed missed that u would be a valued member of the team

Count me in. I have experience getting grants too.