Lions Penalty Call....

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Welles is probably the greatest filmmaker of all time IMO.

On a side note, you may already know this, but Mr. Arkadin was inspired by/based on the radio program The Lives Of Harry Lime, which in turn was based on Carol Reed's film The Third Man, with Welles reprising his role from the film for radio.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
There should have been 2 offsetting penalties. Hitchens grabbed his shirt earlier in the route also.

But who cares anymore?

Yeah I know. Who cares? But it's all over the NFL right now dude. I think it's interesting and big enough to bring up.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
He certainly had his moments, and raised the bar for others somewhat.

Citizen Kane, while not my favorite film, or even my favorite Welles film, changed the face of cinema forever, hell it essentially gave birth to modern cinema as we know it.

Anyway, about the penalty... The defensive pass interference probably shouldt have been called, but you cant announce a call, spot the ball, and then confer before deciding to pick up the flag. Then on top of that, they missed defensive holding, illegal hands to the face by the offense, and then failed to flag Bryant for coming onto the field without a helmet.

With all that said however, the lions and their fans need to srtfu, it didnt cost them the game. They still had the lead at that point, and that call didnt cause their D to allowed dallas to score, nor did it result in their O failing to score any fourth quarter points.

malcore

Yup. What was it? The Lions scored all of 6 points in the last 3 quarters.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys should have heard the Crack head Michael Irvin talk about it this morning.

Last edited:

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
Arkadin was a great character. Patricia Medina was hot in that movie.

Just watched War of the Worlds last night. Ann Robinson was pretty hot in that movie.

(I totally dig the pin-up look)
WarWorlds31.jpeg

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck the pussycats!!!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And dez Bryant's dumbass running out on the field with his helmet off to argue with the ref. wtf

This....15 yarder automatically....as far as the face, Cowboys defender had already grabbed him prior to that