Would Somebody Trade for Cutler?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cleveland Cavaliers took in J.R. Smith from the Knicks in a trade overnight. To me it is amazing that anybody would want J.R. Smith on their team.

This gives me hope that there is a home for everybody, and somebody out there actually will seek Jay Cutler!

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I think there will be at least one team willing to trade for him.

I was wondering does anyone know when a team can trade a player? Do they have to wait for the official start of the 2015 season? Ive tried looking it up but all I can find is stuff about the trade deadline and nothing about when trades open back up.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_nf3e8cPvjg1rge9rdo1_400.jpg

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad that someone finally broached this subject.

Seriously. We never talk about Jay Cutler, his contract or who could trade for him

Reactions: WCL

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The point was that if somebody would trade for J.R.Smith in the NBA, they certainly would trade for Cutler in NFL, as stupid as it may seem.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The point was that if somebody would trade for J.R.Smith in the NBA, they certainly would trade for Cutler in NFL, as stupid as it may seem.

Not really buddy. NBA contracts are not equivalent to nfl contracts. NBA trades are not equivalent to NFL trades

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That still is not the point. The point is that somebody actually wants J.R.Smith on their team, under any conditions.

Okay? That still doesn't help your point.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fine. Hey did you hear that Ballard might be the next GM? Why not pick out one of the 25 threads on the first page on this topic and start a fight with them for starting yet another Ballard thread.

Next Ballard thread, I will but that still doesn't help you. NBA and NFL are two way different organizations in every way. Trading J.R.Smith is way easier than trading Jay Cutler regardless of contract

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If Matt Cassell and Carson Palmer can get their teams sweet deals in a trade, then SOMEONE will trade SOMETHING for Cutler. I don't know how anyone can think he would get zero suitors.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I always tell PPL. we were stupid enuff to give up 2 first round draft choices for him. There's gotta' be a sucker team out there