Can Ballard/Shanahan Develop Roberto Garza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
On the radio most of the Bears conversation seems centered around what the new HC and GM will do with Jay. While I agree the huge contract Jay signed makes our QB decision a pressing issue - I'm equally as concerned about our new coaching staff's ability to develop and groom young talent. One of Trestman's biggest failures was his inability to develop prospects like Roberto Garza.

With Shanahan on board, can Garza go on to having a good long career? Or will he just fizzle out quickly like Dan Bazuin?

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the radio most of the Bears conversation seems centered around what the new HC and GM will do with Jay. While I agree the huge contract Jay signed makes our QB decision a pressing issue - I'm equally as concerned about our new coaching staff's ability to develop and groom young talent. One of Trestman's biggest failures was his inability to develop prospects like Roberto Garza.

With Shanahan on board, can Garza go on to having a good long career? Or will he just fizzle out quickly like Dan Bazuin?

What are you talking about?

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Are you Special person?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Re-Open DJ Moore's thread... It was a satire on what Shanny can do with Cutler in ...

..........Disguise

If shanny can work with cuttie he should be able to work wonders with roberto....
Actually he makes a good point. If you are over the hill or in cutties case, an overblown possibility of elitism, shanny's your man......

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
..........Disguise

If shanny can work with cuttie he should be able to work wonders with roberto....
Actually he makes a good point. If you are over the hill or in cutties case, an overblown possibility of elitism, shanny's your man......
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.