Nashville Introducing even stricter ticket policies (Keep the Red Out II)

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Last couple of games I've watched the Lower Bowl has been missing a LOT of seats. We all know how creative teams can be with attendance when they want to be. NO way are they at 98%.

Very true. And, really, the recent email would not be necessary if they were at 90+% on a regular basis.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I have a friend that works in the media at Nashville who was talking about this and how the cities tourism marketing departments are pissed off at the team for enacting these ideas. Apparently thought the teams owners are still bitter at Chicago fans for the time a few years back when the Bears played the Titans and so many fans came and drank the cities bars dry. It still isn't really helpful to the area to limit incoming beneficial traffic in favor of some internal concept.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a friend that works in the media at Nashville who was talking about this and how the cities tourism marketing departments are pissed off at the team for enacting these ideas. Apparently thought the teams owners are still bitter at Chicago fans for the time a few years back when the Bears played the Titans and so many fans came and drank the cities bars dry. It still isn't really helpful to the area to limit incoming beneficial traffic in favor of some internal concept.

Wasn't that the game in which Tillman had 4 FFs? :fap:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't that the game in which Tillman had 4 FFs? :fap:

I can't remember.:beerbang:

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:

Is it possible to drink those bars dry?!? I think they have more booze there than in all of Vegas!