MLB Network!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My cable provider finally got the MLB network. I freaking love it, but it makes me sad at the same time. Baseball cant come soon enough. I like the docs on past seasons.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
My cable provider finally got the MLB network. I freaking love it, but it makes me sad at the same time. Baseball cant come soon enough. I like the docs on past seasons.

I really hate mediacom's tv channel selection. We get only the very basic of basic channels unless you pay an ass load. On the other hand their internet is vastly superior to any other choice i have so there is that I suppose.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I really enjoy MLB Network...much moreso than NFL Network.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I enjoy MLB Network, but they have little live programming throughout the day, at least at this time of year. Hot Stove, for example, shows from 8-10 Central, but it is a one hour show replayed at 9 am. Ditto some others.

But they were all over the place during the winter meetings, and I liked watching that.

I like their coverage better than ESPN (no brainer), though ESPN's baseball people are some of their least annoying. (They keep Chris Berman away, mostly)

Overall I am glad to have MLB - but now that you mention it, I was about to call the cable company and cancel the package that brings me RedZone and a few other channels I don't care about. But MLB may be part of that, and I won't cancel that.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I never watch ESPN during the summer. Only MLBN for highlights and such

I hope they keep putting more games on it

Liked Posts:
It's actually gone downhill somewhat. Recently, they've gone towards more Yankee/NY centric programming by adding Russo, Sherman, Darling, and probably Kenney.

But yes, it's much better than what other networks have. TBS does a good job with their end of things.