Anthony Rizzo guarantees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Frankly, I would be upset if a leader of our team just bowed his head and said I dont know. Rizzo has confidence. He should. He is on he cusp on being a superstar and has people he believes behind him. Its life. You know what? Fuck yea, the Cubs are coming and guess what. They are coming whther you like it or not. Our leader is ready and he will march the troops. You would be sucking his dick if he was on the Sox. Rizzo has impressed the fuck out of me. The guy has fire. Im sorry that he or this team doesnt want to roll over because the internet said so. Lets fuck them right in the pussy this year. Fuck yea, Im fucking stoked. Thats a kind of player that gets my jimmy hard and makes me want to put my head through a brick wall. Why? Because he fucking believes and thats what champions do for their team! I have seen the SAINTS win a superbowl. Anything is possible! Fuck yalls!

Yes, and Sox fans would be the 1st ones to mention all our 'young' players. What better way for a leader for the Cubs to let the young guys what's up? Sometimes, young teams win cuz they don't know better.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me know when there are only 35,000 Cubs fans. Your post might be relevant then.

now you are being dramatic. if that is your response than I have nothing to say back because I really dont have with that stupidity.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
How do you know he's the leader? What makes you attribute this to him.

I knew he was the leader the day he challenged the entire Cincy bench by himself......

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Not gonna happen ever. The Sox have the most uninspiring ownership, leadership, ball field and team within a 10 hour drive of Illinois. As fans of a team that won a World Series over a decade ago and has fallen so badly enough to have the same record last year as the woeful Cubbies, Sox fans here seem to have a huge inferiority complex.

LOL, so true. Don't forget that no ass personality Hawk, can't stand listening to that guy! I don't care how knowledgable he is. And yes, for the Sox being so much better than the woeful Cubs, why is the inter scrimmage record only 52-46 Sox? How many times do we play them this year?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I knew he was the leader the day he challenged the entire Cincy bench by himself......

no. that is someone who is just an immature moron. challenging a bench doesnt make someone a leader. a leader is someone who would see rizzo doing that and pulling him away from the situation and giving him guidance, that would be the leader.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Wasn't it you in this thread? Post #6 I think?

What Dews did was laugh at the thought which was agreed upon by a Cub Fan. :shrug: Not the same as attacking the other city team/fanbase in a non-related thread.

I can't believe you would even take this stance .... why are you in the Cubs forum again? :dunno:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just look at how much exposure the Cubs got with their fest last weekend , including the hour long introduction special on comcast..

unless your a big sport fan, you wouldn't even know the sox are having one now

why does it matter?

you guys talk about this so called inferiority complex but are the ones that keep trying to slam down sox fans throats how you guys are the cool kids. I enjoy it....and if you think I feel inferior or upset about the "popularity" of the cubs I want you to continue to think that and bring it up as much as you can because it makes me laugh.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
chi_g_rizzo01jr_576.jpg

Read the sig, fuckers.

And just throwing this out there -- if the Sox/Cubs garbage continues, I'm going to just start locking threads. I'm tired of people trying to start threads to illicit conversation or to simply have fun and they turn into dick swinging contests.

Here we go -- both teams were, all things considered, lousy last year. Both teams now have plenty of reasons to be optimistic. Leave it at that. If you can't leave it at that and it turns into "SOX SUCK LOLOL" or "CUBS HAVEN'T WON SHIT IN FOREVER LOLOL", I'm locking the thread.

Keep the shit on topic.

Why punish the Cubs fans for the Sox fans having nothing better to do? I don't get this? Why not warn the Sox fans to NOT instigate, in the Cubs forum, or they will be removed? Let us Cub fans enjoy our leader ... well, being a leader?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why punish the Cubs fans for the Sox fans having nothing better to do? I don't get this? Why not warn the Sox fans to NOT instigate, in the Cubs forum, or they will be removed? Let us Cub fans enjoy our leader ... well, being a leader?

:rolleyes: at post

:rolleyes: at quoted post

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
What Rizzo said may have been a bit presumptuous, but it wasn't wrong.
Both teams want to win this year. The Sox, not having a deep farm and patient fans, have to spend money. The Cubs, having said luxury, are counting on the deep farm to produce.
Hopefully both teams are successful with their plans and the cocksmanship can continue into October

DUDE! Love the Avi, I'm gonna make my own version.....

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You have the biggest dick as long as Fisch or myself isn't in the room. Then you have the fourth biggest dick -- because Fisch has two.

Anytime you guys wanna cross swords ... just sayin.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
:rolleyes: at post

:rolleyes: at quoted post

Rolling your eyes to the left means you're lying. Duh. Silly ass answer anyhow. Just means you have nothing smart to say.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
why does it matter?

you guys talk about this so called inferiority complex but are the ones that keep trying to slam down sox fans throats how you guys are the cool kids. I enjoy it....and if you think I feel inferior or upset about the "popularity" of the cubs I want you to continue to think that and bring it up as much as you can because it makes me laugh.

Come on, man. I'll give you the last 97 years, but not the last 3. All you guy's did was try to belittle us the last 3 years. Now, we're coming for you. You cling on to your one WS win, to which I rooted for you guys, and you pretend that you are leap years better than the Cubs.

Yet, we had the same record last year, and the all time inter scrimmage record has you guys with a whopping 52-46 lead. Times are changing, man. Get used to it. I used to bash the Cubs product myself, but not anymore, cuz they are making the right moves! Get used to it, and get used to me reminding you about it as well!

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
now you are being dramatic. if that is your response than I have nothing to say back because I really dont have with that stupidity.

When people mention "Cubs fans" that isn't exclusive to Wrigley Field. That was your choice to narrow it down to fit your argument.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Because it's easier to close threads.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I feel like we need some Cardinal and Yankee fans in here to properly tell both cubs and sox fans how shit their team is.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
no. that is someone who is just an immature moron. challenging a bench doesnt make someone a leader. a leader is someone who would see rizzo doing that and pulling him away from the situation and giving him guidance, that would be the leader.

You know I absolutely agree with this and from what we know of Rizzo I'm guessing he would too. All of us were young guys once, young guys do stupid things but it doesn't mean they should be celebrated. I think the prediction is a kind of leadership, I know we disagree on that part, but even that is just a superficial thing. Real leadership is performing on the field, congratulating your teammates when they do well, helping them get better when they don't and for darn sure try to help them from acting stupid.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like we need some Cardinal and Yankee fans in here to properly tell both cubs and sox fans how shit their team is.
The Cards fans I know want the Cubs to be good, so the rivalry can actually mean something. It should. It is better than Sox/Yanks IMHO, but the Cubs record makes the best Midwest rivalry irrelevant year in/year out. That's one of the exciting things that could happen if the Cubs organization can raise their game and sustain it.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I knew when that first Sox bash post came up it would open up Pandora's box here.

My opinion is the Sox are a safer bet getting a play off spot (due to having more established talent). But the Cubs have a better chance of long term success due to having a deeper farm and a larger resource pool. (Bigger market share)

Everything else is just BS

Status
Not open for further replies.