CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't think it's going to happen this year, but I would love to see the Sox trolls' wailing and gnashing of teeth, if it actually does happen. :D

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Why are we listening to, or talking about Sox fans.

They are irrelevant, just like the Sox.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't make that same guarantee but...I really like that such a key guy on the inside feels so good about things. Also, it's more entertaining than "we're going to work really hard this year".

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Winning a division title would make me so impressed. How about an NL Pennant before you fucktards start chirping?

Liked Posts:
Anyone actually see the video of this? He later went on to modify this by saying something along the lines of they're expecting to win the division. Whatever it was, when you see the entirety of what he said, calling it a guarantee comes off as being too strong.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm extremely disappointed in the team I root for's best player being confident in his ability to lead our team to the playoffs.

How dare he have an upbeat attitude. How dare he be excited and confident. I want him to say we're going 62-100 again.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're the last fanbase that should be talking shit.

Why don't you actually win something relevant or a better idea, like shut the fuck up.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Exactly. Sox fans are nothing but they think they are a big deal! :D

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're the last fanbase that should be talking shit.

Why don't you actually win something relevant or a better idea, like shut the fuck up.

Who's talking shit? He's the leader of the team and confident for the upcoming season. When Jose Abreu said he's ready for October last week, were people mad about it?

http://www.southsidesox.com/2015/1/9/7519489/terrerobytes-jose-abreu-wants-postseason-baseball-now

I don't recall anyone going to the Sox forum and pissing all over a player being excited about the potential and promise of a new season.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's talking shit? He's the leader of the team and confident for the upcoming season. When Jose Abreu said he's ready for October last week, were people mad about it?

http://www.southsidesox.com/2015/1/9/7519489/terrerobytes-jose-abreu-wants-postseason-baseball-now

I don't recall anyone going to the Sox forum and pissing all over a player being excited about the potential and promise of a new season.

well the sox actually have a good rotation. a lineup that is PROVEN and can actually be pretty well balanced. abreu is stating these things knowing what he has around him. rizzo has unknowns. big difference.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.