Jets @ Blackhawks IGT Jan. 16th at 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man. What is it with the jets? Just can't beat em. Oh well, still a really good game.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks can't even make it competitive at the end of the game.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Eh, was a cheap shot no doubt but I'm not writing him off now as he's been a decent depth player this season. He's under the microscope (and for good reason) so wouldn't surprise me if he has a phone call or meeting with player safety.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Variable

Liked Posts:
Well it is malicious. That was like the definition of malicious. He knew what he was doing. Cheap shot is a cheap shot, don't care if he's on the Hawks or any other team. Same kind of play that ended his previous stints here. Don't know how many more opportunities this asshole is going to get or why people think he deserves one. He's shown time and time again that he hasn't changed. Put yourself in their shoes, if that was Kane or Toews or anyone on the Hawks getting a dirty ass crosscheck like that no one here is shrugging that off. He's lucky he didn't break his fucking arm. Just glad Q benched him after that.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Eh, was a cheap shot no doubt but I'm not writing him off now as he's been a decent depth player this season. He's under the microscope (and for good reason) so wouldn't surprise me if he has a phone call or meeting with player safety.

I think it's gonna be more than that. His list of prior incidents leads me to believe this is going to be at least a multi-game suspension.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
hardly touched him, I originally thought Perrault got hurt from the scrum on top of him, and not the cross check. If that cross check broke his arm, he owes Carcillo a thank you card for getting his Osteoporosis diagnosed early.

cross checks like that happen 20x a fucking game, grow up.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
and Variable, I'm surprised you were watching at that point. There were TWO fights earlier!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and Variable, I'm surprised you were watching at that point. There were TWO fights earlier!

And some scary, mean, hurtful checking too.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like it when the hockey people are mean to each other either. It's also bad form to score two goals in a row. Let the other team get one too, guys!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Carcillo has a meeting/phone call with the NHL and gets suspended, his days with the Hawks could be over. They may still be over. There may not be a place for him. He was in Q's doghouse recently, TT may be staying up, Nordtsrom does a good job on the 4th with Smith/Krueger and Versteeg will be coming back.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;NQi5Zfj6cdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQi5Zfj6cdg[/video]

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
If Carcillo has a meeting/phone call with the NHL and gets suspended, his days with the Hawks could be over. They may still be over. There may not be a place for him. He was in Q's doghouse recently, TT may be staying up, Nordtsrom does a good job on the 4th with Smith/Krueger and Versteeg will be coming back.

which means Bickell is the only forward we will have who plays with physicality. Lovely

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Carcillo is worthless, but the bigger issue now is Andrew Shaw.

Too many minutes for so much stupid.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
which means Bickell is the only forward we will have who plays with physicality. Lovely

They'll get by without four Carcillo's 4 minutes of lack-of-contribution I think.

Variable

Liked Posts:
hardly touched him, I originally thought Perrault got hurt from the scrum on top of him, and not the cross check. If that cross check broke his arm, he owes Carcillo a thank you card for getting his Osteoporosis diagnosed early.

cross checks like that happen 20x a fucking game, grow up.

No, cross checks like that do not happen every single game. Arms don't bend that way from "hardly being touched".

Status
Not open for further replies.