Jets @ Blackhawks IGT Jan. 16th at 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better take those weapons that hockey players carry around away from them.

Variable

Liked Posts:
The response to this would be entirely different if it was anyone on the Hawks. Doesn't matter. Hopefully he gets suspended a few games for this but even if he doesn't he'll be making his way out of the line up as he usually does after the Hawks re-discover what he is ( like they have every other year) before they bench him and Versteeg returns. He's barely even managing 8 minutes a game now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The response to this would be entirely different if it was anyone on the Hawks. Doesn't matter. Hopefully he gets suspended a few games for this but even if he doesn't he'll making his way out of the line up as he usually does after the Hawks re-discover what he is ( like they have every other year) before they bench him and Versteeg returns. He's barely even managing 8 minutes a game now.

How many points does Morin have this season?

4945.png

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better take those weapons that hockey players carry around away from them.

I'm probably going to catch a lot of flak for not having said this sooner, but I'd also like to see the players start leaving their skate guards on while they play. They're called "guards" for a reason, guys. To think of the amount of unguarded skates on the ice at any one time...

...that's my nightmare.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I'm probably going to catch a lot of flak for not having said this sooner, but I'd also like to see the players start leaving their skate guards on while they play. They're called "guards" for a reason, guys. To think of the amount of unguarded skates on the ice at any one time...

...that's my nightmare.

I enjoy you much more on here than I did on Mike Tyson's Punch Out!

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Carcillo is worthless, but the bigger issue now is Andrew Shaw.

Too many minutes for so much stupid.

Shaw played about 12 minutes total? Guys your 3rd-4th line center right now and he has 12 points with 32 total penalty minutes which is about 5 more penalties more than Toews, Sharp and Kruger.

Shaw in my opinion is playing his role well. He's aggressive on the puck, isn't selfish, forechecks well, has some skill, and grinds it out. I don't know what else you want from him or his position?

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Variable

Liked Posts:
Shaw had a horrible game. He needs to be put back on wing.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
was watching the Leafs/Blues game last night, so many malicious cross checks!

And let's be real here, TT does not take Carcillo's spot, regardless of the suspension. TT goes to Rockford when Versteeg gets back. Do you honestly think TT would benifit from 6 minutes a night on the fourth line?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe not Carcillo but I believe that the Hawks do need what I would call a wild card as in a player who just might smash an opposing player at any time. They have cleaned up the goons in the game but there should be a bit of nastiness maintained. Carcillo's hit was stupid, don't get me wrong and he did deserve a suspension.

R K

Liked Posts:
I will say Kane appreciated Seabrooks stepping up for him. 100%.

#Fact

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Maybe not Carcillo but I believe that the Hawks do need what I would call a wild card as in a player who just might smash an opposing player at any time. They have cleaned up the goons in the game but there should be a bit of nastiness maintained. Carcillo's hit was stupid, don't get me wrong and he did deserve a suspension.

Seabrook, Bickell, Hjalmarsson and even Saad are more than capable of that.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
was watching the Leafs/Blues game last night, so many malicious cross checks!

And let's be real here, TT does not take Carcillo's spot, regardless of the suspension. TT goes to Rockford when Versteeg gets back. Do you honestly think TT would benifit from 6 minutes a night on the fourth line?

Nordstrom, not Teuvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.