Mid-season thoughts

Diggler0013

Liked Posts:
Don't kid yourself.

I don't remember anyone saying Gibson could shoot the three. I just know you wanted asik over him.

You hated butler. And said he was a waste of a pick. Would be nothing more than a bench player, and out of the nba in no time.

Asik still sucks

And yes bellinelli is a quality BACKUP.

Ill give you the jj thing I think you're right it was gb.

czman

Liked Posts:
Don't kid yourself.

I don't remember anyone saying Gibson could shoot the three. I just know you wanted asik over him.

You hated butler. And said he was a waste of a pick. Would be nothing more than a bench player, and out of the nba in no time.

Asik still sucks

And yes bellinelli is a quality BACKUP.

Ill give you the jj thing I think you're right it was gb.

So what you are saying is I hated Butler, the old site shut down and then a few months later I came over here and said Butler should start at the 2. I never was against Butler.

I never once don't sign Gibson. I am not going to argue with someone I have little to no reelection of. Please spend remember whatever you want. I am sure you will state many things here. I am sure there will be plenty of time for you do show us all how smart you are.

Diggler0013

Liked Posts:
I don't care what you said when you got on this site. On cbs that's what you said... maybe I knocked some sense into you.:X

czman

Liked Posts:
I don't care what you said when you got on this site. On cbs that's what you said... maybe I knocked some sense into you.:X

You are without a doubt a moron. I can't wait for some of your gems. It should take you 3 months to prove how incredibly stupid you are.