Wow this team

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
i agree the team has gone to shit...we need the all-star break baldy

i wouldn't be concerned if we had shown more than a 5 game stretch of looking like a contending team...but most of the season we have looked mediocre and instead of improving its getting worse

Who you callin' baldy?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
we've been injured for the last 5 years and we have not endured a stretch this bad

this team is supposed to be allot more talented and deep

you do realize the bulls in the last 5 years have gone 2 - 5 in 7 game stretches before right?!?!? and i remember you in particular being against adding a player to this roster when i brought up the idea of adding a player about a week ago before this bad stretch, and yet now you are questioning the teams depth?? sound a lil confused(or just a reactionary like most people on here)

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
you do realize the bulls in the last 5 years have gone 2 - 5 in 7 game stretches before right?!?!? and i remember you in particular being against adding a player to this roster when i brought up the idea of adding a player about a week ago before this bad stretch, and yet now you are questioning the teams depth?? sound a lil confused(or just a reactionary like most people on here)

you might want to check again because ive never been against adding a player

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
you might want to check again because ive never been against adding a player

if that's the case than I apologize. i just remember in that thread a week or so ago people were bashing the idea of it and you were in the thread. so again my apologies if you weren't one of em

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
if that's the case than I apologize. i just remember in that thread a week or so ago people were bashing the idea of it and you were in the thread. so again my apologies if you weren't one of em

i wasn't fond of the Doug trade you proposed...however i wouldn't mind adding Green

my suggestion in that thread was Afflalo and we debated who would be better for the team

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
i wasn't fond of the Doug trade you proposed...however i wouldn't mind adding Green

my suggestion in that thread was Afflalo and we debated who would be better for the team

ahh got ya...i remember now lol
either one truly would be good for the bulls. greens contract being half as much as afflalos is why i think it the better trade. can get green without giving up as much

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Typical pessimistic Chicago fans who start flipping out the second things are not perfect.

Truly a bunch of spoiled people from the Jordan/Pippen/Jackson era. If you keep comparing everything to that, you're ALWAYS going to be disappointed.

Rose: Coming back into form.

Noah: Has a chance to gain strength in his knee and come back into form (they need him).

Gasol: Is an all-star STARTER! Jesus Christ man. Some of you people complaining are the exact same one who said the Bulls should fire everybody when we "missed out" on Melo.

Brooks: Good signing.

Hinrich: Probably plays too much but it's better than giving extra minutes to Butler.

Mirotic: Rookie of the Year candidate.

Butler: Most improved player, hands-down. Should be an all-star reserve.

Thibodeau: Some of you people really think Thibs is the problem? I'm not saying he's perfect, because he damn sure isn't. But if you think losing him is going to help this team, you are wrong. He's one of the better coaches in the NBA. There is nobody out there who would be better suited to coach this team than Thibs.

Chicago Bulls team overall: both small forwards and Noah are out right now. They just lost two games to a VERY good Wizards team and another to a team that has won 24 of their last 26. The Hawks are great at creating and minimizing their own turnovers; The Bulls suck at that (right now). Calm. The Hell. Down. This team not too long ago won 10 of 11 games with Rose playing very inconsistently and Noah playing below average as a starting center. They are 27-15 overall and you are calling for trades/Thibs+FO jobs?

Great a grip on reality. This team can win the East. Getting rid of core players and management is truly going to hinder- not help.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Chicago Bulls team overall: both small forwards and Noah are out right now. They just lost two games to a VERY good Wizards team and another to a team that has won 24 of their last 26. The Hawks are great at creating and minimizing their own turnovers; The Bulls suck at that (right now). Calm. The Hell. Down. This team not too long ago won 10 of 11 games with Rose playing very inconsistently and Noah playing below average as a starting center. They are 27-15 overall and you are calling for trades/Thibs+FO jobs?

Great a grip on reality. This team can win the East. Getting rid of core players and management is truly going to hinder- not help.

I don't understand your post in the least. You talk about how awesome all our players are, how awesome our coach is, and that we can win the east despite getting our ass kicked repeatedly by Atlanta and Washington. Your logic is all over the fucking place.

You also failed to mention the Bulls got their ass kicked, at home, by two pathetic basketball teams in the Jazz and Magic. Did you have selective amnesia there?

What exactly makes you think the Bulls can win the East right now? They're 4th in the conference and have shown 0 ability to beat teams ahead of them like Washington and Atlanta. Who knows how good Cleveland will be by year's end. You and the rest of the blind loyalists should get a bumper sticker that reads "I accept mediocrity and you should too."

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I don't understand your post in the least. You talk about how awesome all our players are, how awesome our coach is, and that we can win the east despite getting our ass kicked repeatedly by Atlanta and Washington. Your logic is all over the fucking place.

You also failed to mention the Bulls got their ass kicked, at home, by two pathetic basketball teams in the Jazz and Magic. Did you have selective amnesia there?

What exactly makes you think the Bulls can win the East right now? They're 4th in the conference and have shown 0 ability to beat teams ahead of them like Washington and Atlanta. Who knows how good Cleveland will be by year's end. You and the rest of the blind loyalists should get a bumper sticker that reads "I accept mediocrity and you should too."

This is the very contradictory thing I see here. You are the first to mention that Cleveland still has a chance, but the Bulls don't? :smh:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
This is the very contradictory thing I see here. You are the first to mention that Cleveland still has a chance, but the Bulls don't? :smh:

Yeah I caught that to. Doesn't make any sense...they're records worse than ours too

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Yea they are worse than we are and we still lost to them, at home! lol

You mean the 2nd game of the year, when we lost in overtime? Oh yeah, that's where Butler didn't play and Rose left in the 3rd cuz of a sprained ankle, and Taj twisted his ankle as well. Yeah, I remember! LOL is right.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
You mean the 2nd game of the year, when we lost in overtime? Oh yeah, that's where Butler didn't play and Rose left in the 3rd cuz of a sprained ankle, and Taj twisted his ankle as well. Yeah, I remember! LOL is right.

Typiical excuses.

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
Even during the stretch of wins, Chicago didnt look like a top tier team. Yeah they were winning, but bad teams were keeping it close and then all stars like rose/butler/pau would take over in the 4th to close out the game. All of the "elite" teams take care of business at home and their margin of victory are all greater than the bulls.

Good teams we beat - Houston/Blazers/Toronto/Wizards (without nene)/memphis/clippers

Games vs Houston/Blazers/memphis are what bulls are capable of, but they just need to find a way to be consistent. I disagree about having to add another player to the roster. I think Bulls have one of the strongest benches in the league and can win it all with current roster.

Health is a big reason for the inconsistencies, but like thibs said, no excuses. Bulls are talented enough where they should be able to compete on a nightly basis even with injuries to players like noah/rose/dunleavy. Not saying it's likely a depleted bulls roster beats out a healthy ATL team, but they also shouldnt be losing to magic and jazz at home.

All star break is so necessary.....I think all that championship talk got to their heads when they haven't done shit yet. Hopefully we see a different team after the all star break, i just dont see them pulling it together before then, idk why, just dont

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that some of you guys are delusional when you think that having either Dunleavy or especially Hinrich in a starting line-up can suffice!

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:

Last time I checked, they still have LeBron and Kyrie on that team. Personally I can't stand the guy, but he is the best player in the league and he's beaten the Bulls senseless in the playoffs. If the Bulls continue to defend and shoot as poorly as they have been this season, Cleveland would beat them in the playoffs. The formula for beating the Bulls is simple and well known around the league: beat them on the glass and score atleast 95 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I've already posted about this issue in other threads. If you ever posted when the team was doing well, you'd know that.

So because the Bulls have not played with enough focus and intensity at home means they have no chance in the East? The Bulls have a 27-15 record despite crapping the bed at home against bad teams. That is not a huge concern right now.

I personally find it hilarious you'd bring up Cleveland. You wonder how good they'll be? I wonder how good the Bulls will be. The Bulls have a proven and playoff-tested coach (unlike Blatt). Rose and Noah have played like ordinary starters most of the season, and they *still* have a good record.

When was the last time the Hawks did anything in the playoffs? Beat the Magic a few years ago back when they had Joe Johnson and Josh Smith with Woodson as the coach. This is a different group altogether, and built for the regular season. What have the Raptors done in the playoffs? The Wizards are the only team I see as a major threat (and possibly a favorite) over the Bulls right now.

Let's talk about the Cavs when they actually start playing well as a team. Wanna talk about mediocrity? The Cavs are .500 and the Bulls are way over. They definitely have a chance if their two most important players (Rose and Noah) start playing like all-stars again (not so far-fetched for at least Rose).

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last time I checked, they still have LeBron and Kyrie on that team. Personally I can't stand the guy, but he is the best player in the league and he's beaten the Bulls senseless in the playoffs. If the Bulls continue to defend and shoot as poorly as they have been this season, Cleveland would beat them in the playoffs. The formula for beating the Bulls is simple and well known around the league: beat them on the glass and score atleast 95 points.

Last time I checked, The Bulls are now 7th/30 teams in offensive efficiency and average 102 points per-game. I think you should start "checking" more often. Like, starting paying attention at the times when they aren't losing. Winning happens a lot more often.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

Last time I checked, the Cavs were 26th in defensive rating with a whopping 0.0 point differential. That' some seriously scary stuff. It has me shaking in my boots right now.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Bulls fans always put way too much emphasis on regular season wins and losses. Cleveland has the advantage over every other team by having the best player in the league, and one of the top 3 PGs.

This won't be the first time a LeBron led team was average in the regular season. They have a good roster, and as we've seen, they can score points. The Bulls on the other hand, have never gotten to the Finals despite the core of this team playing together forever. At the end of the day, you need superstar players that show up for the postseason and play their best basketball. The Bulls have one guy who might fit that description. ONE. Pau Gasol. He alone is not enough.

One more point. The Bulls record is not impressive. The east is weak with bad rosters and teams fighting for lottery picks. There's a little perspective for you. They're not playing good basketball right now, and have major matchup problems that GarPax should be working on fixing if they expect this team to win a world championship.

Right now, they're a 2nd round playoff team, maybe (if Rose and Noah are healthy and ready to play major minutes for the playoffs, which is always a problem with the Bulls.)