Wow this team

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
Too slow too soft

Media and fans acting like Dunleavy being out is the real problem.

Thats like saying the 98 Bulls were screwed if Kerr did not play

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Losses happen...can't him them all. On a positive note Derrick played well again. That's like his 5th consecutive bad game after that horrible stretch.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They started Gibson, Gasol, Rose, Butler, and Hinrich. That should be good enough to win at home.

you do realize Atlanta has the 2nd best record in the NBA and are currently the hottest team in the league right?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Where was the praise when the Bulls were the hottest team in the NBA? LOL

Take some midol.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
you do realize Atlanta has the 2nd best record in the NBA and are currently the hottest team in the league right?

Before the season started, if I had asked you whether a starting lineup of Gibson, Gasol, Rose, Butler, and Hinrich would be good enough to beat Atlanta at home, what would your answer have been?

They're 0-2 against Atlanta this year. On top of that, in their last 7, they're 2-5 and have lost to the mighty Jazz and Magic, AT HOME. If you don't consider that going to shit, I don't know what would convince you.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i agree the team has gone to shit...we need the all-star break badly

i wouldn't be concerned if we had shown more than a 5 game stretch of looking like a contending team...but most of the season we have looked mediocre and instead of improving its getting worse

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
they have two starters out of the lineup right now...chill the fuck out

we've been injured for the last 5 years and we have not endured a stretch this bad

this team is supposed to be allot more talented and deep

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Don't worry, there will be plenty of time to "chill" when the season's over. LoL.

Lousy defense, weak frontcourt, too many declining/injury prone players, inconsistent scoring, no chemistry or fire/passion to speak of, and only one complete player on the roster (Butler).

This shit is seriously getting old, man. If JR decides to pay luxury tax to keep this roster intact, I'm done with this team until the rebuild begins. The core is shot and change is much needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Don't worry, they'll be plenty of time to "chill" when the season's over. LoL.

Lousy defense, weak front court, too many declining/injury prone players, inconsistent scoring, no chemistry or fire/passion to speak of, and only one complete player on the roster (Butler).

This shit is seriously getting old, man. If JR decides to pay luxury tax to keep this roster intact, I'm done with this team until the rebuild begins. The core is shot and change is much needed.

I completely agree with your right to be done with the team. However, could you possibly do the rest of us a favor and be done with the MB as well? :dunno:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Ah the typical Chicago fan response is either support a weak team or GTFO. Funny!

No, just your typical fly on shit weakass opinion when the team has a bad stretch. WTF do you know about hoops btw?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
No, just your typical fly on shit weakass opinion when the team has a bad stretch. WTF do you know about hoops btw?
Clearly more than you. And please don't come back and make up all this bullshit about having been a starting guard for Kentucky back in the 90s. I'm not interested.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Clearly more than you. And please don't come back and make up all this bullshit about having been a starting guard for Kentucky back in the 90s. I'm not interested.

I don't have to come back with anything. I'll just let you speak to prove my point. You're a fuckin idiot.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I don't have to come back with anything. I'll just let you speak to prove my point. You're a fuckin idiot.

Ignorant? Check.
Rude? Check.
Intolerant? Check.
Shallow thinker? Check.
Tries to bully people he doesn't understand? Yep.

The results are conclusive, Bear Pride is the poster child for villiage idiot.