• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JR Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
The bulls seem to be bored. They not playing like they care. I think the all star break would do them wonders. They need a break.
I kinda agree, and let hope that is all.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Their defensive problems are here to stay, at least for awhile. Only Jimmy rates as a "plus" defender in the starting five. Noah is not mobile because of his knee. Pau and Rose are downright bad defenders. Unless Thibs is willing to cut minutes (though I don't know who will pick them up), not sure the Bulls can do much unless Rose and Pau decide to stop being sucky defenders, and Noah gets healthy.

They can finally score, and now they can't stop anybody. Figures.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
9ReRvb8.jpg

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
this team is embarrassing

i wish they decided to play like this last year and maybe we could have Andrew Wiggins

this team needs to find themselves quick

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I hate to say it, but the Bulls biggest problem on offense is Thib's. He continues to stick with the same lineups that don't work. I'm not sure he knows how to use his depth properly. It's like he has 3 or 4 plays and that's it. With our frontcourt, we should not be getting killed on the boards like we are. His idea of offense is to force Pau to post up, put Taj on the weakside with a double team, and spread the floor with guys that are not hitting their shot.

not to brag but i said this a month ago

seems like every play we try to force it to Gasol/Taj and if that dont work let Jimmy, Brooks or whoever try to make something happen...thats pretty basic

this is a lie, its been plenty of times thibs rode a rotation that wasn't playing good from the start

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
this team is embarrassing

i wish they decided to play like this last year and maybe we could have Andrew Wiggins

this team needs to find themselves quick

Last year there was no pressure to win it..hence they played without fear of not meeting expectations

This year they were labeled as one of the favorites to win it.Now they probably are realizing that they "are not as good as they thought they were" and are crumbling to expectations.

And please dont bring the Noah and Dunleavy are missing argument.

This team is playing real badly and can't compete.

Thibodaeu is a one trick pony and his offense sucks.Now his defense is going down the drain.

czman

Liked Posts:
If you take away Brooks and Snell the Bulls made 20 shots. The rest of the team shot 31%.

I know the Bulls miss Dunleavy, but they could not hit open shots or layups. The Cavs did not play good defense. The Bulls just sucked. They cannot continue shooting this poorly.

This team right now reminds me of a a baseball player who hits 24 HRs a season. Then one year he pounds out 20 in half a season and everyone is like......WOW, he is going to hit 40. He ends up with 28. In sports players tend to move back to what they are. The Bulls were not a team that was going to keep shooting like they did early in the season.

Hopefully now that they have normalized out a bit they will start to shoot a little better.

They have dropped to 20 in FG% and the Thunder are probably going to pass them soon, now that they are getting healthier. Not sure if you can be in the bottom 3rd of the league in FG% and get out of the second round.

czman

Liked Posts:
Their defensive problems are here to stay, at least for awhile. Only Jimmy rates as a "plus" defender in the starting five. Noah is not mobile because of his knee. Pau and Rose are downright bad defenders. Unless Thibs is willing to cut minutes (though I don't know who will pick them up), not sure the Bulls can do much unless Rose and Pau decide to stop being sucky defenders, and Noah gets healthy.

They can finally score, and now they can't stop anybody. Figures.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

How are you getting Jimmy as a plus defender. I am curious.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Last year there was no pressure to win it..hence they played without fear of not meeting expectations

This year they were labeled as one of the favorites to win it.Now they probably are realizing that they "are not as good as they thought they were" and are crumbling to expectations.

And please dont bring the Noah and Dunleavy are missing argument.

This team is playing real badly and can't compete.

Thibodaeu is a one trick pony and his offense sucks.Now his defense is going down the drain.

except for the fact that not having noah and Dunleavy IS a big factor. that's 2 of your 5 starters bro...not sure how you feel about math but that's 40% of your starting lineup missing. not to mention the impact that has on your bench play since you are using 2 of your bench players as starters to fill in for noah and Dunleavy. you cannot just dismiss that fact as not important because it is. how does any team play when missing multiple starters?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
God I hate to say this, but Tony Snell has been playing better.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
...says the guy insulting behind a keyboard.

Is that the best you can do? The old behind a key board bullshit? He is playing soft. Are you going to tell me that he isn't?