Patrick Kane has 200 career goals

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
B72bgn1IYAEoIiM.jpg:large

Will be forever laughing at the people who thought he should've been traded in 2011.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
"Best beer coaster ever"

-Patrick Kane

All jokes aside. Congrats Kaner!

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Love that Sharp went and got the puck for him. Pure class.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Now the question is can Toews and Kane get 500 goals each?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love that Sharp went and got the puck for him. Pure class.

With the "missing" SC puck from 2010, all eyes are probably on every puck that goes into the back of the net that are of significance.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
B72bgn1IYAEoIiM.jpg:large

Will be forever laughing at the people who thought he should've been traded in 2011.

DMelt.... don't question fisch.... we needed Ryan Miller then and we still need him now.... DA GOALIEZZZ DA ONLY GUY DAT CAN STOPPZZZ DA PUCKZZZZ (Oh wait and Defensemen we have those too)

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That stat about how many more points he has than the other guys in his class was crazy. Dude is a monster

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Kane also had a 2 year lead on many of the skaters coming out of that draft year with him starting in the NHL at 18. Regardless, best player in that draft year and most points.

Only player close enough in points per game (Kane has .97 ppg) is Jamie Benn with .80 ppg, Logan Couture with .75ppg and Voracek at .70ppg. Outside of retirement or injury, I really don't see any other way those guys get close enough to his number.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The real question is:

At his retirement--we the Hockeyverse consider Kane the best American-born player ever?

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
The two cups obviously will put him into the top 5 easily. He's going to have to compete with Modano, Roenick, Tkachuk, Mullen and LaFontaine. His PPG puts him ahead of everyone but Mullen and LaFontaine.

Right now, I think Modano who is the highest scoring American ever and his Silver medal in 02 Olympics, SC with Dallas and just his ability to play at such a high level for as long as he did is the best. But Mullen could be named the best as well as he's got 3 cups and had a 1.0ppg average.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Congrats to Kaner on this achievement.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The two cups obviously will put him into the top 5 easily. He's going to have to compete with Modano, Roenick, Tkachuk, Mullen and LaFontaine. His PPG puts him ahead of everyone but Mullen and LaFontaine.

Right now, I think Modano who is the highest scoring American ever and his Silver medal in 02 Olympics, SC with Dallas and just his ability to play at such a high level for as long as he did is the best. But Mullen could be named the best as well as he's got 3 cups and had a 1.0ppg average.

That was a farce of a Cup win. NO GOAL!!!

Yes, I'm still protesting that.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The real question is:

At his retirement--we the Hockeyverse consider Kane the best American-born player ever?

I think if he hovers around a point-per-game pace and plays into his mid-30s, he'll be there.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Kane also had a 2 year lead on many of the skaters coming out of that draft year with him starting in the NHL at 18. Regardless, best player in that draft year and most points.

Only player close enough in points per game (Kane has .97 ppg) is Jamie Benn with .80 ppg, Logan Couture with .75ppg and Voracek at .70ppg. Outside of retirement or injury, I really don't see any other way those guys get close enough to his number.

HAHA... I knew someone would try to say it....

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So I guess the real question is going to be... does he make it to greatest american born player of all time.